Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Seasons greetings?
Photobucket BFgang Supposedly X'mas BBQ 2008!
Photobucket THSK shots for Popstyle.
Photobucket 2008 Winter Shine SMTOWN
Photobucket DBSK top in HMV charts Japan!
Photobucket 2000 BigEast Fans @ Seoul!
Photobucket DBSK singles magazine shots, released!
Photobucket ヤバい! ヤバい! ヤバい!
Photobucket DBSK, Singles magazine Preview + new concept?
Photobucket 忘れないで/東方神起


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Photobucket Its Christmas!!! Fah la la la la~ @ 11:04:00 AM

Causeway Point, My fav Shopping Mall
I think I can be their spokesman!

Seriously, Causeway Point should consider me, as their spokesman, as I am their biggest fan

Check out the receipts I have, and they will know it!
Anyway, did all of christmas shopping at causeway point, except for my DBSK stuffs. I will never leave causeway point for other malls!

As it is the Christmas season, Causeway point, like every other malls have decieded to decorate the place to attract more customers!!! (needn't do it, i am already attracted~)
With that, I have brought Jessie to take pictures with the decorations in placed. Cool huh?

They had these life-sized decorations whereby all parents wanna snap pictures of their kids. I had to fight to get a space for Jessie. It was WAR No queues, No security guards, Just fuzzy kids

Sorry for the lack of quality of the pictures. I admit, I am a lousy photographer, especially when my camera phone is weird too.

Merry Christmas Fatty Jessie~







ps: I think Jomin is at that kinda age already, don't wanna take pics nor go out with us. Gosh.

Labels: , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket