Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket a million bucks
Photobucket Back from HK!
Photobucket Bye bye!
Photobucket DBSK Mirotic Tour 2009
Photobucket singapore? Hk?
Photobucket Happy Birthday ChangMinnie!
Photobucket Pain arrr
Photobucket Happy V day!
Photobucket Updates, Updates and Updates!
Photobucket DBSK @ SM town bangkok


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Saturday, February 28, 2009
Photobucket KBS 2D1N with Audiences! @ 2:55:00 PM

2D1N with audiences!
trying out the games and tasks~

Finally 2 day 1 night's special, a trip with the selected audiences!
Cool shit right? If I could, or if i would, i would have signed up!
we can form a team!!!!!

Likewise, audiences joining them, have to accomplish certain tasks to sleep indoors have breakfast etc..

Too Bad Singapore is such a small place, or else we could have travelled everywhere like South Korea... Gosh, the different seasons, the different sights. Interesting isn't it?

Gosh!! I wanna be one of the travellers with them!!
I don't mind eating the entire spicy fish cake. At least I have lee Seung gi passing bottled water to me.. haiz.. but if its dong bang shin ki if would have be heaven...
:)






























till then!
2 day 1 night!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket