Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Back from HK!
Photobucket Bye bye!
Photobucket DBSK Mirotic Tour 2009
Photobucket singapore? Hk?
Photobucket Happy Birthday ChangMinnie!
Photobucket Pain arrr
Photobucket Happy V day!
Photobucket Updates, Updates and Updates!
Photobucket DBSK @ SM town bangkok
Photobucket Busy with.. HK!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Friday, February 27, 2009
Photobucket a million bucks @ 12:30:00 PM

God, would I be still here?
apparently.... NOTTTTTT

Was quite surprised to hear Joel Ang asking what channel is KBS world on.
Apparently he is fixed to SNSD's Gee. He wanted to catch them on music bank.
Thought he hated me when i kept hogging the tv, watch mundane stuff, in which i couldn't understand at all (sometimes kBS world does not have subs)..

Not really a fan of snsd's, kept introducing him wonder girls.

lol. *i want nobody nobody but you!

In the end, he sat there complaining, how come the girls in snsd look like that, how come you look like this?

HUH?????? Luckily his fav is tiffany. Or else i will dig out his eyeballs
*for the $300 and his gave me his lacoste polo tee I shall keep it down

if i look like her, would i still be sitting down here, eating breakfast with you??
NOTTTTTTTT

Plus our face shape isn't the same at all. God!
Maybe, if i shed like another 10 pounds, go for plastic, get rich and buy loads of clothes, thick make up, maybe i will look close like her. if not, pray hard for a miracle.


Not like I ever complained about him...
If he can look like SHINee's Taemin or 2PM's Nickhun, I wouldn't care much..
I would give up... my love for dongbangshinki animes if joel were like them.
Look here, I am not even asking him to be like any of the dbsk guys. so be happy.
Gosh, Taemin ah, you know Noona loves you right????
:)



Urgh....
Forget it la. I have been leeching frm my bro these days...
from bags (leather backpack), to jackets (he bought a new adidas hoodie NICE!!), to shirts, to pants (coz we have similar jeans), trombone soft case, mutes etc....
MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!
May my brother stay rich!!!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket