Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket karma
Photobucket Chinese New Year Dinner
Photobucket I need a job!
Photobucket I guess everybody has their own worries
Photobucket last day in HR. 1/3
Photobucket DBSK @ pinky mag~
Photobucket CNY???
Photobucket goodbye RP! Goodbye e66a!
Photobucket AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Photobucket Last of HR


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Saturday, February 07, 2009
Photobucket Busy with.. HK! @ 1:47:00 PM

Busy with..... this!!
endless e-mails and phone calls.

Just right when I rejected the thought, everything comes back again.

remember the below?
Both bands met on the international band competition.
Had an exchange, and we said we would go meet them. And we really did.
I think its fated. lol.



Kinda cool shit as we managed to keep our promise?
I wonder how would they host us? Hopefully our side would be nice not to snatch food this time round......
Either than exchange...
Got to perform @ HK disneyland though.
siao, 10am in the morning. Have to report at 9am.
I wonder if the place wld be packed on that day. Anyway... its weekends, so, anything lor.

Dad gg Shenzhen i think and asked me if wanted before.
Haven't told him officially that i'm not gg. Thinking of telling everyone the day before the flight.
MUAHAHAHAHAH!
If he is free, maybe he can come and check us out, performing at disneyland!
But i think he will say: " SIAO"



Hopefully everything will go well as per planned.
Cheerios jasmine!
Ps: I cut my hair ultra short and I hate it. Shouldn't have said anything to the new hairstylist. Shit. Have to get a beanie now!!! Cheerios once again!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket