Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket last day in HR. 1/3
Photobucket DBSK @ pinky mag~
Photobucket CNY???
Photobucket goodbye RP! Goodbye e66a!
Photobucket AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Photobucket Last of HR
Photobucket kami no shizuku
Photobucket Tohoshinki: Big East Radio!
Photobucket hahaha version 4
Photobucket just 1 month


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Monday, January 26, 2009
Photobucket I guess everybody has their own worries @ 11:26:00 PM

I think everyone has their own problems to solve for the year 2009.
its kinda stupid, i would just sit there and rant my problems away.

Though I am really scared about my uni applications, my future and whatsoever..
I might sound bad but, I am lucky to find out that I'm not the only one.
oh well, 2 more couz is joining me for my uni hunt as they have just finished their As.
Cool shit right. One thing: if they outdo me, I am really prepared to jump.

if I said that I'm not stressed about the uni applications, then I am really lying.
Kinda irritated when people just rant away, about my so called dream to get into NTU.
I know I lack of confidence, but no confidence is always better than be full of it isn't it?
Confidence leads to success, but it also signals despair, when you couldn't get what you want.

Its been notified, that I will have a party, if i get into any uni. the budget of my party shall indicates which uni i get in.

i personally think its bullshit.
I really don't need it. i hate troubles, I hate mingling and i definately hate clean-ups.


the stress is there, the headache is there and it can never go away.
Plus, what's up with the decisions made?


Whenever there is a decision made, I am not informed.
Who made the decision that I should attend ntu? Not me..
who made the decision that I should learn driving? Not me..
Who made the decision that I should stay in the hostel? Not me...
I can't even decide what to wear for myself on Chinese New Year.
Let alone talk about being independent.

i'm sorry people, i am just a little irritated during gatherings.
still have to go out tomorrow. may tomorrow be a better day.
:)



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket