Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Monday, January 19, 2009
Last of HR @ 11:55:00 PM
I will miss studying about human resource 1 down, 2 more to go
today is our last lesson on HR. If i continue business studies in the future, I think HR management would not be gone forever. I would still have a chance to touch on it.
But there would not be any RJs, worksheets nor class discussions. I just miss the times we had together.
Its kinds stupid, that we didn't cherish all the times well together. The thought of leaving does make my hair stands, breaking into my emotions bit by bit. I can skip lessons, thinking that it would be still there tomorrow. But now, the thought of the END, is daunting.
I shall jsut say, I had fun. I miss Gilbert and his sharing sessions on HR practices. I miss everyone secretly facebooking. I just miss.
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Last of HR @ 11:55:00 PM
I will miss studying about human resource 1 down, 2 more to go
today is our last lesson on HR. If i continue business studies in the future, I think HR management would not be gone forever. I would still have a chance to touch on it.
But there would not be any RJs, worksheets nor class discussions. I just miss the times we had together.
Its kinds stupid, that we didn't cherish all the times well together. The thought of leaving does make my hair stands, breaking into my emotions bit by bit. I can skip lessons, thinking that it would be still there tomorrow. But now, the thought of the END, is daunting.
I shall jsut say, I had fun. I miss Gilbert and his sharing sessions on HR practices. I miss everyone secretly facebooking. I just miss.
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat