Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
DBSK: SBS Gayo Dajun! Summary @ 11:13:00 AM
Summary on their performances @ GD Mostly fans took pics of Jaejoong and Xiah. I wonder why...
Anyway, here is a brief summary on what's happened. Plus views from my side, as a going-to-be profession in this kinda events industry~
1. Piano Battle, Junsu VS Taeyang: Thumbs DOWN
I still can't figure out what it is a piano battle.. WHY WHY WHY! If you asked me, it is a recital. I would have gotten them to play pieces from their rival groups lo. Like taeyang singing DBSK songs and Junsu singing BigBang's songs.
Urgh.
But looking at it, Junsu wins. Both had really lousy pronounciations. Thus with the unique voice plus the newly found charismatic look (i think its the eye-liner), Junsu, I give you all of compliments!!! (change the song though)
2. Uknow's Dance Battle: Thumbs Down
Again, why is it a dance battle???? Why WHy Why!! Such a small segment, so short, so little, so awkward!!
But Uknow has definately my compliments too. Being the last to come out, definately the highlight of this segment. Though he dropped his hat, he's still cool~~~~ Try dancing without the shirt the next time!!!
3. Wrong Number + Mirotic Remix
People!!! I can't believe I waited like 2 hours and 40 minutes for this 2 performances.
Yes!! They finally appeared at 11.36pm!!! Gosh!!!
I think they lack budget. Coz the prop is reused right?? For Junsu's appearance for wrong number. But at least his entrance was special~~~
HIGHLIGHT HIGHLIGHT!!
I can say, saying up for hrs just to watch this event, whereby its highlight just appeared in mere seconds!!!
Casting all the singing, the dancing aside. What got everybody taking is the below!!!
AHHHHHH!!!
AHHHH!!!
GOSH AND I SAW THIS LIVE!!
So proud of myself!
Check out the process for it to happen~~~
Cool shit right!!!
Note: Is this even allowed??
THe guys are sexy, that's what everybody knows.
Girls love them, which is definately obvious. But Jaejoongie revealing his tattoo like nobody;s business, are they alright with it?
Anyway don't care. Like it is a problem to me. Saw Micky's Tattoo too, at the waist.
Plus they also sang the orginal version of Mirotic!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
DBSK: SBS Gayo Dajun! Summary @ 11:13:00 AM
Summary on their performances @ GD Mostly fans took pics of Jaejoong and Xiah. I wonder why...
Anyway, here is a brief summary on what's happened. Plus views from my side, as a going-to-be profession in this kinda events industry~
1. Piano Battle, Junsu VS Taeyang: Thumbs DOWN
I still can't figure out what it is a piano battle.. WHY WHY WHY! If you asked me, it is a recital. I would have gotten them to play pieces from their rival groups lo. Like taeyang singing DBSK songs and Junsu singing BigBang's songs.
Urgh.
But looking at it, Junsu wins. Both had really lousy pronounciations. Thus with the unique voice plus the newly found charismatic look (i think its the eye-liner), Junsu, I give you all of compliments!!! (change the song though)
2. Uknow's Dance Battle: Thumbs Down
Again, why is it a dance battle???? Why WHy Why!! Such a small segment, so short, so little, so awkward!!
But Uknow has definately my compliments too. Being the last to come out, definately the highlight of this segment. Though he dropped his hat, he's still cool~~~~ Try dancing without the shirt the next time!!!
3. Wrong Number + Mirotic Remix
People!!! I can't believe I waited like 2 hours and 40 minutes for this 2 performances.
Yes!! They finally appeared at 11.36pm!!! Gosh!!!
I think they lack budget. Coz the prop is reused right?? For Junsu's appearance for wrong number. But at least his entrance was special~~~
HIGHLIGHT HIGHLIGHT!!
I can say, saying up for hrs just to watch this event, whereby its highlight just appeared in mere seconds!!!
Casting all the singing, the dancing aside. What got everybody taking is the below!!!
AHHHHHH!!!
AHHHH!!!
GOSH AND I SAW THIS LIVE!!
So proud of myself!
Check out the process for it to happen~~~
Cool shit right!!!
Note: Is this even allowed??
THe guys are sexy, that's what everybody knows.
Girls love them, which is definately obvious. But Jaejoongie revealing his tattoo like nobody;s business, are they alright with it?
Anyway don't care. Like it is a problem to me. Saw Micky's Tattoo too, at the waist.
Plus they also sang the orginal version of Mirotic!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat