Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket DBSK + Big Bang @ SBS Gayo Daejun 2008!
Photobucket Its Christmas With Dong Bang Shin KI~
Photobucket Its Christmas!!! Fah la la la la~
Photobucket Seasons greetings?
Photobucket BFgang Supposedly X'mas BBQ 2008!
Photobucket THSK shots for Popstyle.
Photobucket 2008 Winter Shine SMTOWN
Photobucket DBSK top in HMV charts Japan!
Photobucket 2000 BigEast Fans @ Seoul!
Photobucket DBSK singles magazine shots, released!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, December 28, 2008
Photobucket Twilight the Movie, Like finally~ @ 9:45:00 PM

Twilight the Movie, Like finally~
Edward, WHO?
Finally managed to get a chance to watch Twilight! Everybody's been talking about it!
How can I be a noob and not watch it? Luckily Evee wanted to watch it, or else, I would have missed it for a lifetime. Didn't read the book, no idea what's it about. Just knew that Lao Tai was so into it, the she changed her msn nick to Yuehui Pattison something. (edward from twilight's surname i guess)

The entire movie didn't have subs. Had difficulties remembering names. Shit.
Didn't quite understand each characters as I haven't read the book before. I advise everyone, please read book before watching, or else, you'd be clueless sometime. Lol.
I was like, Cullen who? Jacob? Who? Who is Who?
For now, I only know the names of 5 characters, Edward, Bella, James, Victor and Eric. Werid right? I remember Eric. Coz he's asian. I am loyal to my race! LOL.
But don't ask me their surnames/family name. I have got NO IDEA who they are, nor their names in real life.
Anyway...the nicest part of the movie, was the effort they put it, trying to make the vamps look hot! Introducing the Cullen family~
Eve the women kept saying that they look like albinos. She was the one whom wanted to watch this movie lor, still complain!
Ok lar, I quite like them, the vamps i mean. ESP the father. He's cool shit.
He looks familar but i somehow cannot recall. Anyway the hottest thing about them is that, they have honey colored EYES! Gosh! I want color contacts like those!!!! GIMME!!!

fav scene of all...
Everyone has their choices of their fav scenes.
If i could recall... this is my fav!!! When Bella went over to his hse, and he brought her for some tree climbing!! (just that he did all the climbing)
IF I have someone like him as a boyfriend, I totally want to do this.
As I am not really suitable for hiking and mountain climbings, he is totally a gem to me~~~
Gosh! Edward ah!! ME ME ME!!! I want to see those scenaries too!!


For those whom really love Edward the vamp
I think everyone knows that he isn't that kinda prince charming like in real life.
But if you ask me, I would choose him rather than Zac Efron though looks like the below.
Without the glamour, the hair and the fangs.
I still like his green pupils though. And of course his humor!!
If you have read his interviews, YOu guys would have understood what i meant.
But I am still not gonna give up on Junsu... YET.
Kimchi VS Potatoes. Kimchi wins!!!!
Till then~
Ps: He has just cut off his bangs, and he looks like some guy next door. Ok la, neater. GO search in google if interested.
pps: I just found out that he is called robert in real life. Cool shit! wonders of google!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket