Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Aussie Uni Fair
Photobucket Yay!! TaeYeon is MARRIED!!
Photobucket Joe Hisaishi: Live
Photobucket Arashi Meets Ponyo Meets Brass
Photobucket Happy New Year!!
Photobucket DBSK: SBS Gayo Dajun! Summary
Photobucket DBSK: 3rd Asia Tour Concert, Mirotic!!
Photobucket DBSK Performance FINALLY! Live
Photobucket gayo live!!
Photobucket Twilight the Movie, Like finally~


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Monday, January 12, 2009
Photobucket just 1 month @ 9:24:00 PM

Ridiculous as it sounds like, but i have to admit, 1 month apart does make a difference.
ridiculously upset

the world's greatest distance isn't about the travelling distance, but how we managed to shut one another away with indifference.

Though I don't want to admit, we are, no longer thinking alike.
If, I say If, you still do think we are really close as before, how could you not notice how upset i was with your decisions made?

Currently I just couldn't decide. Whether to be upset on the decisions made or the fact that you didn't notice that i was upset?

World's greatest distance

The furthest distance in the world
Is not between life and death
But when I stand in front of you
Yet you don’t know that I love you

The furthest distance in the world
Is not when I stand in font of you
Yet you can’t see my love
But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both
Yet cannot
Be together

The furthest distance in the world
Is not being apart while being in love
But when plainly can not resist the yearning
Yet pretending
You have never been in my heart

The furthest distance in the world
Is not
But using one’s indifferent heart
To dig an uncrossable river
For the one who loves you


Did I force the bridge? Did I made the wall?
Was it me or was it you?
Anyone is replaceable, like how Uknow was replaced by the rest of the members for A nation when he wasn't well. Like how old groups will be overtaken by the new.
What makes me different from the rest? Does it suddenly dawns to you that everyone is replaceable? Even me, Even you.

If that the case, goodbye my friend, as you are, replaceable too.




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket