Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Arashi Meets Ponyo Meets Brass
Photobucket Happy New Year!!
Photobucket DBSK: SBS Gayo Dajun! Summary
Photobucket DBSK: 3rd Asia Tour Concert, Mirotic!!
Photobucket DBSK Performance FINALLY! Live
Photobucket gayo live!!
Photobucket Twilight the Movie, Like finally~
Photobucket DBSK + Big Bang @ SBS Gayo Daejun 2008!
Photobucket Its Christmas With Dong Bang Shin KI~
Photobucket Its Christmas!!! Fah la la la la~


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, January 04, 2009
Photobucket Joe Hisaishi: Live @ 7:27:00 PM

strangely enough, he is a genius
I would gladly attend his concert if I could.

I just watched Ponyo, recommended by Pat.
Without the recommendation, I would still wanna catch it, as it is the fruit of labor of both geniuses, Miyazaki + Joe Hisaishi.

However, I have to admit, it isn't in my list of fav by the both of them.
THough others loved princess mono, spirited away, my fav is.....
Howl's Moving Castle!!

I love the soundtrack, Merry-Go-Round. Seriously.
The piano solo!!! AHHH!!!

Check it LIVE!!
Out of all versions in youtube, i thought this vid had the best quality..

Howl's Moving Castle, Cave of Mind & Merry-Go-Round



Ponya Soundtracks




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket