Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket goodbye RP! Goodbye e66a!
Photobucket AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Photobucket Last of HR
Photobucket kami no shizuku
Photobucket Tohoshinki: Big East Radio!
Photobucket hahaha version 4
Photobucket just 1 month
Photobucket Aussie Uni Fair
Photobucket Yay!! TaeYeon is MARRIED!!
Photobucket Joe Hisaishi: Live


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, January 25, 2009
Photobucket CNY??? @ 11:51:00 AM

Happy Chinese New Year!

May all start well, ends well



Gosh, I knew that I shouldn't accepted the money to go shopping myself.

why?



1. they think that I don't have any fashion sense

2. I am lazy to shop for my clothes

3. I am going for a style, which is called, the unseen.



Actually I bought myself a dress and a blouse for the CNY celebrations.

In which, the dress....



1. too short

2. too exposed

3. lousy material

4. brand?



If i have to wear the dress, I am supposed to add a top and jeans beneath, In which I also found out that I wasn't allowed to wear jeans for CNY. (no wonder the weird dresses each year).

Gosh, why? My one pair of levis jeans costs me near $200! I will slap anyone whom complains that my jeans depicts me as a cheapo person.



I really should have gotten the CK dress which I was ordered to do so.. Regrets.


Gosh, casting that aside. why would they care if I looked good or not? Every year the usual comments, grown fatter, when am i cutting down weight, how's my studies, boyfriends, whatever whatever. Not that I don't like them, but...



You know why people ask questions,

1. Sincerely care

2. Hope that you aren't better than them



So... you know the answers. Thus, I just hope that every CNY, I look NORMAL.

Or maybe unseen. I opt for unseen.



Joel ang is a betrayer lor. he woke up early the morn to do cny clothes shopping. I thought he would look normal with me. PUIIIII, betrayer!



Urgh, don't care la, I believe I can find myself decent to wear for tomorrow, the day after, and every other days. I am going to wear my pyjamas for reunion dinner again. don't care.
If they think that I am chio, they would have, since like years ago? like it matters. All i want for cny is...



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket