Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Photobucket Last of HR
Photobucket kami no shizuku
Photobucket Tohoshinki: Big East Radio!
Photobucket hahaha version 4
Photobucket just 1 month
Photobucket Aussie Uni Fair
Photobucket Yay!! TaeYeon is MARRIED!!
Photobucket Joe Hisaishi: Live
Photobucket Arashi Meets Ponyo Meets Brass


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Thursday, January 22, 2009
Photobucket goodbye RP! Goodbye e66a! @ 11:23:00 PM

Goodbye RP! Goodbye E66A!
Hug and kisses, Love and Misses!

No matter how much I resist saying this, but i miss RP!!!!!!!!!!!
I know its just a few hours ago. But...

I seriously don't feel it, whern we parted ways. However when i got home, saw the clock, it is really the END! No more racing against the time. No more panicking whenever its gonna reach 11.59pm. Its it the last time. For RJs, Evaluations and Quizzes. Goodbyes!






I am going to miss everyone in E66a!
We spent so much time together. though I might not know everyone well, but you definately left a footprint behind! :)

Remember the mad rush to write our points on the white board? Remember????
Remember me, forcing everyone to watch DongBangShinki and family outing via the huge screen? Remember us, munching crazily during the 2nd breakouts after rushing our ppts?

Gosh. Those were the times!




As we go on... We'll remember, all the times we, had together~
This was the song, that made some of you to tears :/
Gosh....
Maybe, I will sit on my bed tomorrow, and think of everyone today.
We might not see one another, but as long as thoughts are there, we are definately still together.
Though we might have graduated after a blink of an eye, reflecting back, all the stuffs we have done. The memories were so strong, that I don't think i can be forgottened easily.
So no worries people! For we will still meet again.
I will always remember the faces, the stuffs and the times!!!!
I really do cherish everyone k!
Loves!!!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket