Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket I need a job!
Photobucket I guess everybody has their own worries
Photobucket last day in HR. 1/3
Photobucket DBSK @ pinky mag~
Photobucket CNY???
Photobucket goodbye RP! Goodbye e66a!
Photobucket AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Photobucket Last of HR
Photobucket kami no shizuku
Photobucket Tohoshinki: Big East Radio!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, February 01, 2009
Photobucket Chinese New Year Dinner @ 11:20:00 PM

Chinese New Year Dinner... Burp!
Darn full...

Likewise every 7th day of chinese new year, we will have this company dinner at the carlton hotel. Don't know why so.. but got food to eat, thus HAPPY~

Unlike every other year, 2009's dinner is a little bit different.
Don't know whether its the date or what but.......
i'm really lucky today~~~~

why?????

1. Managed to download family outing (daniel Henney) and 2d1N
2. Finally can offically drink alcohol on official occasions




Don't know why he's so nice to me, but my Dad finally given me the thumbs up to drink!
At the age of 19++ I wonder why. But i was the representative of the family to drink.
Not really a fan of alcoholic stuffs, but a glass is better than nothing~
Jacob's Creek Carbenet Sauvignon
Loves~

3. Joel ang gave me $300

Long story, but i got the $300 for free!! yay!!!
He better not come back and ask it back from me lor. Not that I want to accept money from a younger sibling... but you know, kinda broke this month and the next..


4. Tohoshinki's Wasurenaide was on Radio the moment i stepped into the car
5. Got job offers
My aunt offered me a job as a tuition teacher to teach her sons.
But i already got a job to teach my two sisters. Sooo..
:)

6. Taiwan here I come!!!
Muahahahahaah! Aunt is going back for holiday! Woots!

Asked if i wanna go since i got nothing to do. Should I? Should I?
Go for a month! Wasn't able to go in the past due to classes. Hmmm...
Shopping, Eating, Shopping! I need some relaxation.

Cool shit.
Just when i thought my holidays is just too long, activities seems to be never ending.
Gosh. Happy!!!
Have to start my tuition tomorrow. Fighting! For $10 per day!!!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket