Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket I guess everybody has their own worries
Photobucket last day in HR. 1/3
Photobucket DBSK @ pinky mag~
Photobucket CNY???
Photobucket goodbye RP! Goodbye e66a!
Photobucket AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Photobucket Last of HR
Photobucket kami no shizuku
Photobucket Tohoshinki: Big East Radio!
Photobucket hahaha version 4


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Saturday, January 31, 2009
Photobucket I need a job! @ 11:27:00 AM

Stressful year to begin with
i thought I said that I ended classes already?

Its been a week since I have stayed at home, playing with the wii..
and yet Daniel Ang just noticed that I unofficially graduated from RP YESTERDAY.
I have been sitting in the living room and doing nothing for so many days lor.
He though i was having chinese new year holidays. HE WINS!

If being stressed out isn't the word, I wonder what is the word.
Anyway, got a job part-time job task, have to tutor my sisters. 1 hr $5.
Not bad right? Starting on feb. Not that I want to do so, but i really have to think about my cash.
Its been going out, not coming in.. URGH.

Who will help me sustain my DBSK obsessions?
Urgh, I know staring at the dailyjobhunts website would not help..

But.. gosh. I just know I need to find myself a job to sustain my life.

its been like 3 days since I last stepped out of the house.
I wonder if this time round would i break my last record of 2 weeks?
Thinking about it, I think forget about breaking the record.
My mum is looking murderous lor, whenever I am at home.
She wont even allow me to watch tv nor play with the wii.
Have to play when she's working. my goddddddddddddddddd

Luckily she is working or else....
Been really good with medal of honor 2. MUAHAHAHAHA.
Gimme some time, and i will turn pro! Serious lor, I got pass the beach stage without picking any life box. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Conclusion: I need to work!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket