Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Updates, Updates and Updates! @ 10:53:00 PM
i foresee its gonna be a busy week, till the next!
Announcement: I have passed my BTT! Phew. Never do last minute stuff. I almost thing I am gonna fail the test, since i only started studying like... last night? Recapped a lot this morning while tutoring Jessie for English. The only thing that kept me going was not to fail, or else I will prove myself stupidier than Lai Karl. Pride means everything to me He still owe me a cookie though, coz i passed in my first attempt.
Saw someone there. Managed to hide. Hope he didn't see me. :)
Will have to apply for practical driving lessons tomorrow. Hopefully I can pass everything and start driving ASAP. People, wish me luck alright!
If I am lucky... may I have the Volvo S60R in Red??? Saw Edward Cullen in Twillight having it, sorta brainwashes me to have one too... Gosh.
Or maybe I just want to have Edward Cullen? I don't mind having such a hot driver! Gosh, I haven't finish reading twillight yet. How? Keeps on thinking that the book is forcing me to fall in love with edward cullen, as Bella "stalks" his entire moves. Serious.
Ok, I agree he is definately 10 points out of 10. but... Junsu definately comes in first!
Announcement 2: Flight in the morn with United Airlines.
Will be travelling with united airlines next week. What is united airlines anyway. Mostly travel with SQ. Urgh. Anyway, went to google it. And guess what!!!
Entertainment for feb: to HK The Boy in the Striped Pajamas City of Ember The Family That Preys The Longshots RocknRolla The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 Sixty Six
Entertainment for Feb: to SIN Burn After Reading The Duchess Flash of Genius Nights in Rodanthe Rachel Getting Married The Secret Life of Bees Spider-Man 3
Verses the One in March
Entertainment For Mar: To HK Express Flash of Genius Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa Nights in Rodanthe Quantum of Solace The Secret Life of Bees Slumdog Millionaire
Entertainment For Mar: To SIN Cadillac Records City of Ember Day the Earth Stood Still The Family That Preys Forever Strong Sixty Six Twilight
Gosh! Did you see Twillight in march? I wanna rewatch (though I have to admit it is a chick flick) And the Day the Earth Stood Still! Keanu Reeves! Not forgetting the kiddy friendly, always funny, Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa, plus the quality James Bond Series Quantum of Solace and lastly, the award winning, Slumdog Millionaire.....
Why Why why!!!! haiz... at leasst i see burn after reading. May Brad Pitt and George Clooney save my trip. And maybe the Boys in the Stripped Pyjamas.
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Updates, Updates and Updates! @ 10:53:00 PM
i foresee its gonna be a busy week, till the next!
Announcement: I have passed my BTT! Phew. Never do last minute stuff. I almost thing I am gonna fail the test, since i only started studying like... last night? Recapped a lot this morning while tutoring Jessie for English. The only thing that kept me going was not to fail, or else I will prove myself stupidier than Lai Karl. Pride means everything to me He still owe me a cookie though, coz i passed in my first attempt.
Saw someone there. Managed to hide. Hope he didn't see me. :)
Will have to apply for practical driving lessons tomorrow. Hopefully I can pass everything and start driving ASAP. People, wish me luck alright!
If I am lucky... may I have the Volvo S60R in Red??? Saw Edward Cullen in Twillight having it, sorta brainwashes me to have one too... Gosh.
Or maybe I just want to have Edward Cullen? I don't mind having such a hot driver! Gosh, I haven't finish reading twillight yet. How? Keeps on thinking that the book is forcing me to fall in love with edward cullen, as Bella "stalks" his entire moves. Serious.
Ok, I agree he is definately 10 points out of 10. but... Junsu definately comes in first!
Announcement 2: Flight in the morn with United Airlines.
Will be travelling with united airlines next week. What is united airlines anyway. Mostly travel with SQ. Urgh. Anyway, went to google it. And guess what!!!
Entertainment for feb: to HK The Boy in the Striped Pajamas City of Ember The Family That Preys The Longshots RocknRolla The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 Sixty Six
Entertainment for Feb: to SIN Burn After Reading The Duchess Flash of Genius Nights in Rodanthe Rachel Getting Married The Secret Life of Bees Spider-Man 3
Verses the One in March
Entertainment For Mar: To HK Express Flash of Genius Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa Nights in Rodanthe Quantum of Solace The Secret Life of Bees Slumdog Millionaire
Entertainment For Mar: To SIN Cadillac Records City of Ember Day the Earth Stood Still The Family That Preys Forever Strong Sixty Six Twilight
Gosh! Did you see Twillight in march? I wanna rewatch (though I have to admit it is a chick flick) And the Day the Earth Stood Still! Keanu Reeves! Not forgetting the kiddy friendly, always funny, Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa, plus the quality James Bond Series Quantum of Solace and lastly, the award winning, Slumdog Millionaire.....
Why Why why!!!! haiz... at leasst i see burn after reading. May Brad Pitt and George Clooney save my trip. And maybe the Boys in the Stripped Pyjamas.
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat