Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket retail retail retail
Photobucket i disgust myself
Photobucket Super Junior, Sorry Sorry
Photobucket Offical TVXQ Malaysia FanClub???
Photobucket Friendly Outing @ Orchard...
Photobucket tohoshinki 4th Japanese Album, The Secret Code
Photobucket KBS 2D1N with Audiences!
Photobucket a million bucks
Photobucket Back from HK!
Photobucket Bye bye!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Saturday, March 07, 2009
Photobucket Everybody's in recession mode @ 12:54:00 AM

Career Fair, Future Butler
I believe I can serve others, wholeheartedly..

Didn't really sleep last night..
Freaking tired.. driving was like shit.. gosh.
But I was nice, Sok asked if I was interested in the career fair @ Suntec.
I Immediately said yes. Go lor..Find a job, get a life.

Career fair.. seems like the IR are looking for employees.
Really looking. But it also seems like half of Singapore are looking for jobs in the IR sector.
Tough competition..

Its ok. Nevermind. Hopefully we can get a job.
In the end, ended up having a food trail? Eat and walk, eat again. No wonder we can never slim down.

After walking around talking crap, headed back.
Sok took loads of pictures, deleted loads (coz she complained she looked ugly) but i manage to save some.. I know, Chio people are always chio. Needn't worry that much.








Credits to sok the woman for the pictures.
Credits to my bluetooth for working.
I feel that the people in the train must be thinking that we are crazy.
Kept taking photos.....
Oh yah! I did a good deed! Wanted to give up my seat to an eldery person, in which he Declined saying he understand... understand what actually? lol
For now, i'm a happier person.
I just need a stable job that's all.



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket