Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket how wrong could it be?
Photobucket Devotion of suspect X.
Photobucket Antique, accomplished!
Photobucket Tohoshinki Share the World Single
Photobucket control!
Photobucket farewell dinner at manhattan's
Photobucket the secret code is in my hands!!
Photobucket In deep shit.
Photobucket MOF
Photobucket 18th march, pre bdae celebration


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Photobucket iphone mini! @ 7:26:00 PM

Introducing i-mini
hmm, i want anycall!

I know it sounds bad, but i want to have anycall instead

its daniel ang's 2nd attempt to give me a new hp...
this time round, was because he have heard a piece of good news while he's back in China,
thus he got me an iphone mini..

Jessie also got an iphone mini, in which he says can be used as a backup phone and a mp3.
i got a secret feeling that jomin is jealous of jessie's iphone mini...
she's awaiting for me, to give up on the new phone and pass it to her..
currently our house has a record breaking of: 8 phones not including the maid's

iphone mini currently charging..
have to wait for another 2-3 hrs i guess...







Don't really wanna give up on my F210.
Heard from kok that my phone is history... no longer sold elsewhere.
Plus it has sentimental values. Daniel ang got it for me on my 18th birthday. Cool shit huh?
Really wanted an anycall.. gosh... Big Bang's LG lollipop seems interesting too...
Why are phones elsewhere so much cuter than ours? Why!!!!!!
I feel bad if I have to reject the iphone mini... urgh..
Touchscreens isn't something good for me it seems. My nails are kinda long these days.
Was really frustrated this morning when i tried Jessie's phone.
Couldn't sense or i often press the wrong button.
why!! why!! why!!
I gave up on the omnia already, and here comes something similar again!
I'm a girl! I like cute phones! I like girly phones! I want it to be endorsed by cute guys!
lol!
Ok, will be stopping the bullshit.
will be test driving it for a week I guess. let's just see what happens.



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket