Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Sunday, August 22, 2004
pieces of moi~ @ 5:07:00 PM
yup, inspired by ashlee simpson! Love her song man..wanna go buy her album when i saved enough. However, my dad is quite controlling. Can't buy my own cds and everything. The onli clothing i bought fer myself was my school uniform. Okie i noe dat i can never learn how to be independant. I want to be independance! Since young i can't do this can;t do dat. Sometimes i am sick dat i am being controlled. Maybe let me have sex with a stranger to scare my dad to tell him dat hey! Ur daughter aren't an angel. But anywae, its just a thought. Wun do it anywae. Will stay a virgin until my wedding nite. Hahax. okie i am being lame. Sometimes, i ever tot of being a lesbian. Well some of my friends are lesbians and they told me dat if i am one, surely dere will be loads of ppl coming after me and wat i act like a les sometimes makes them turns on. But i am a straight. Curious of the crook world. i mean why can't i love girls? However, maybe i just try it out of this relationship wif my dear dear turns out to be bad. See, he not by my side and i start to stray...control! I sorta feel scared wif strangers. My love who is not wif me now makes me feel weak. I Kept receiving messagers and mails frm strangers saying dat they wanna noe me and everything. I dun even noe how they got to noe my friendster account. Wow, they are like super clever. And worse still, we are not connected at all..we dun even share the same friens. This is the worse part. THey kept asking tings abt me and even gave me their contact nos. What am i going to do? Dear come back quickly hor. I read the newspaper todae. I read abt a woman who lost her job becoz of her blog. MAy face up to fines and jail. I was quite shock actually. Maybe i will get caught or soemthing becoz of my blogs. Will i? okie being stupid here. I am not doing anything illegal accept frm killing some plants with foul gas when i fart in the gardens...Ahahax. Okie its not true~ I am a real lady and i act like one... Missed my mum and sis who went to china yesterdae...i think my dear coming back on this wed. I tink lah. Or maybe it is tml? He never sae! Sae what going there fer a trip fer 9 daes mah..Later go and count..Hope he still remembers me! I sorta forgetting him dae by dae. Dats why i am scared... So dats all den..
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Sunday, August 22, 2004
pieces of moi~ @ 5:07:00 PM
yup, inspired by ashlee simpson! Love her song man..wanna go buy her album when i saved enough. However, my dad is quite controlling. Can't buy my own cds and everything. The onli clothing i bought fer myself was my school uniform. Okie i noe dat i can never learn how to be independant. I want to be independance! Since young i can't do this can;t do dat. Sometimes i am sick dat i am being controlled. Maybe let me have sex with a stranger to scare my dad to tell him dat hey! Ur daughter aren't an angel. But anywae, its just a thought. Wun do it anywae. Will stay a virgin until my wedding nite. Hahax. okie i am being lame. Sometimes, i ever tot of being a lesbian. Well some of my friends are lesbians and they told me dat if i am one, surely dere will be loads of ppl coming after me and wat i act like a les sometimes makes them turns on. But i am a straight. Curious of the crook world. i mean why can't i love girls? However, maybe i just try it out of this relationship wif my dear dear turns out to be bad. See, he not by my side and i start to stray...control! I sorta feel scared wif strangers. My love who is not wif me now makes me feel weak. I Kept receiving messagers and mails frm strangers saying dat they wanna noe me and everything. I dun even noe how they got to noe my friendster account. Wow, they are like super clever. And worse still, we are not connected at all..we dun even share the same friens. This is the worse part. THey kept asking tings abt me and even gave me their contact nos. What am i going to do? Dear come back quickly hor. I read the newspaper todae. I read abt a woman who lost her job becoz of her blog. MAy face up to fines and jail. I was quite shock actually. Maybe i will get caught or soemthing becoz of my blogs. Will i? okie being stupid here. I am not doing anything illegal accept frm killing some plants with foul gas when i fart in the gardens...Ahahax. Okie its not true~ I am a real lady and i act like one... Missed my mum and sis who went to china yesterdae...i think my dear coming back on this wed. I tink lah. Or maybe it is tml? He never sae! Sae what going there fer a trip fer 9 daes mah..Later go and count..Hope he still remembers me! I sorta forgetting him dae by dae. Dats why i am scared... So dats all den..
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat