Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Dbsk No 1 AGAIN!
Photobucket rpws heard on FM 1003
Photobucket AnSol couple Breaks up..
Photobucket DBSK wins #1 on Mnet' countdown!
Photobucket laziness says it all...
Photobucket What have they been doing???
Photobucket I Missed it!
Photobucket FYP cambodia trip: Exploring Angkor Wat
Photobucket FYP cambodia trip: Industry Event
Photobucket My own Mirotic is here!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, October 12, 2008
Photobucket DBSK: Uknow Yunho and Xiah Junsu @ Family outing! @ 9:21:00 PM

Family Outing! With Uknow Yunho and Junsu!
Why? Where's the charisma Mr. Junsu! lol

People!!! Spoilers AHEAD!
If you don't wanna see what I wrote for their episode of family outing, please scroll down really hard. lol.


Although I hated the fact that I don't know the Korean language, but some parts are funny by itself. esp when it has Junsu in it... He can be part of the dumb and dumber brothers, just that he might end up as the DUMBEST
Please Junsu darling! You are not a GAG no OYAGI! Prove to everyone you are the charisma!!!!






why I said he is the D&D&D brothers?
because......



1. Can't even stand well by himself.
Got the Chunderella effect? Lol. I don't see Chun himself falling around, yet I see him falling around. Junsu, be careful!!!

Photobucket


2. Fish, terried of fish?
although he accomplished his task, but compared to ye jin, he can do much better! lol.
At least my man can kill fish, that means he can cook!!! yay!

Photobucket


3. Whoa, lowest IQ!!!
I believed that they played a game, to see who has the lowest IQ, and guess what, my mr Junsu wrote IQ of 100!!! Uknow Yunho has even an IQ of 140! Mr zhong shim (guy in black shirt) got 1x9!!! Darling, I still believe that you are the cleverest alright!



Lastly, Ms Lee Hyori threw mud balls at my Junsu.
then later help him wash. Don't pretend ok!
whoa, still hit him on the head, during their race. No wonder he put IQ of 100!
its the side effects!!!!!
Photobucket
Last of all, really last of all, not that I don't want to write anything about Uknow Yunho, but I don't have much of him elsewhere... but he fell on the mud. that part WAS FUNNY!
Photobucket
So goodnight people!!
May I not have my sexy voice tml.

Labels: , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket