Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Sunday, October 12, 2008
rpws heard on FM 1003 @ 12:00:00 PM
RPWS going on live.... with that extra Oh My God. thanks for the various supporters whom heard us. lol
Yeap, Pat, Songren and I went for a radio interview on air last night, 8.15pm-8.45pm. though it was a short one, but unforgettable. Bloody nerve racking, as why?
1. pat has limited mandrin
2. Songren, (IDK, ask him urself)
3. Me with my shit and mandrin deficiencies.
Seriously, after joining RPWS, i think I got used to last minute stuffs and public speaking. Though I still fear it.. What have I not seen?
I have done a
1. Recorded radio interview
2. Live Radio interview
3. Taiwan TV news (as a flower-vase)
4. Emcee-ed our concert for introductions
Now still await me is... a video recording for trcc. urgh.
may i do good.
Fun facts during the brief radio interview:
- I can see all messages sent!
People whom send text messages to the show, can i see them! All placed in front of the lappy. there was this Orange whom sent a message that wanted to dedicate a song for her friends, I wonder if it is the orange we know.
-Oh my god
I accidently said Oh my god, in a starting of the song, coz forgot we were ON AIR. thus, those whom caught the first song, when i was in the interview could have heard the OH MY GOD.
apologies to the singer, for whom, i spoilt the intro.
-Man's voice.
Actually had a really bad sore throat yesterday. It became worse today. I couldn't really speak today.
I think its sheer determination, that I could continue the interview with my nice sweet mandrin voice.
-Dong Bang Shin Ki's chinese version of Miduhyo!
DONG BANG SHIN KI! they played DONG BANG SHIN KI"s chinese song of Miduhyo!
yay! i didn't force them too. I think it is fated. when i was thinking about them, and here they are.
ps: I found out that the superstar top few, derrick, is covering their chinese version of miduhyo. haiz.. but still, DONG BANG SHIN KI FIGHTING!
-Stressed?
Guess that everyone was stressed, coz even Dennis couldn't really speak properly.
-Supporters..
there were many sms-es from friends, such as ralph to pat, wilbur to all of us (we know you were listening!) and of course, my fav s_ho. And yes, you heard my famous, OH MY GOD. lol.
- Recording!
Guess what! My entire family (except Joel) listened to the interview! lol. I just told them I will be ON AIR, so won't be eating dinner. they even recorded the interview in their HPs.
Luckily they were late, coz I told them we starrt at 8.30pm. lol. So freaking embarassing. Plus, I woke up with my face swollen and everything, my mum ask me to take a picture in my pyjamas, to tell everyone I have a radio interview. Uglified. Serious.
My dad even commented that I finally Kaypo-ed something out in my life..
In all, enjoyable experience, though freaking tired and hungry.
Had to rush like siao, like got schedule like that since I got something on every Sat.
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
rpws heard on FM 1003 @ 12:00:00 PM
RPWS going on live.... with that extra Oh My God. thanks for the various supporters whom heard us. lol
Yeap, Pat, Songren and I went for a radio interview on air last night, 8.15pm-8.45pm. though it was a short one, but unforgettable. Bloody nerve racking, as why?
1. pat has limited mandrin
2. Songren, (IDK, ask him urself)
3. Me with my shit and mandrin deficiencies.
Seriously, after joining RPWS, i think I got used to last minute stuffs and public speaking. Though I still fear it.. What have I not seen?
I have done a
1. Recorded radio interview
2. Live Radio interview
3. Taiwan TV news (as a flower-vase)
4. Emcee-ed our concert for introductions
Now still await me is... a video recording for trcc. urgh.
may i do good.
Fun facts during the brief radio interview:
- I can see all messages sent!
People whom send text messages to the show, can i see them! All placed in front of the lappy. there was this Orange whom sent a message that wanted to dedicate a song for her friends, I wonder if it is the orange we know.
-Oh my god
I accidently said Oh my god, in a starting of the song, coz forgot we were ON AIR. thus, those whom caught the first song, when i was in the interview could have heard the OH MY GOD.
apologies to the singer, for whom, i spoilt the intro.
-Man's voice.
Actually had a really bad sore throat yesterday. It became worse today. I couldn't really speak today.
I think its sheer determination, that I could continue the interview with my nice sweet mandrin voice.
-Dong Bang Shin Ki's chinese version of Miduhyo!
DONG BANG SHIN KI! they played DONG BANG SHIN KI"s chinese song of Miduhyo!
yay! i didn't force them too. I think it is fated. when i was thinking about them, and here they are.
ps: I found out that the superstar top few, derrick, is covering their chinese version of miduhyo. haiz.. but still, DONG BANG SHIN KI FIGHTING!
-Stressed?
Guess that everyone was stressed, coz even Dennis couldn't really speak properly.
-Supporters..
there were many sms-es from friends, such as ralph to pat, wilbur to all of us (we know you were listening!) and of course, my fav s_ho. And yes, you heard my famous, OH MY GOD. lol.
- Recording!
Guess what! My entire family (except Joel) listened to the interview! lol. I just told them I will be ON AIR, so won't be eating dinner. they even recorded the interview in their HPs.
Luckily they were late, coz I told them we starrt at 8.30pm. lol. So freaking embarassing. Plus, I woke up with my face swollen and everything, my mum ask me to take a picture in my pyjamas, to tell everyone I have a radio interview. Uglified. Serious.
My dad even commented that I finally Kaypo-ed something out in my life..
In all, enjoyable experience, though freaking tired and hungry.
Had to rush like siao, like got schedule like that since I got something on every Sat.
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat