Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Everybody's in recession mode
Photobucket retail retail retail
Photobucket i disgust myself
Photobucket Super Junior, Sorry Sorry
Photobucket Offical TVXQ Malaysia FanClub???
Photobucket Friendly Outing @ Orchard...
Photobucket tohoshinki 4th Japanese Album, The Secret Code
Photobucket KBS 2D1N with Audiences!
Photobucket a million bucks
Photobucket Back from HK!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Saturday, March 07, 2009
Photobucket Super Junior Sorry Sorry MV teaser @ 2:42:00 PM

Super Junior, More is Out!
Shawty Shawri is addictive. Serious.

I totally salute the various Korean music makers.
Esp those of SM entertainment, YG and JYP.
For example?????

SM artists
1. DBSK: Mirotic, I've got you.. under the skin
2. SNSD: Gee, Gee Gee Gee Gee, baby baby babe.

YG
1. Big Bang: Lie, I'm so sorry but I love you...


JYP
1. Wonder Girls: Nobody, I want nobody nobody but you~

Gosh...
Now.. its DBSK's juniors, SHINee's Seniors Super Juniors turn!!
Ok, I admit, I totally miss them. Finally their MV teaser is OUTTTTTTT
AHHHHH, they look rather fine~~~ Sorta a mix between Seungri's Strong Baby look and SHINee's spirited youth.








Check their Sorry Sorry MV.
I can't figure out their pronounciations, but i heard it a new word they derived.
Cool shit right???



Labels: , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket