Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Thursday, April 16, 2009
2PM's Again & Again, PV out! @ 11:59:00 PM
2PM's Again & Again, PV out! 7 out of 10 points!
JYP's 2PM's long awaited PV for the newest single, again & again is OUT!
Ahhh!!! Frantically finding where's my darling nick!! Gasp! Is that him?????????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
goodbye 2PM, and their hit, 10 points out of 10 Goodbye to their cute faces, the boyish charms, trying to become men. I will miss you guys!!!!
2PM. A total transformation... tada! (*for some only)
Should I say terms and condition applies?
For their comeback mini album, time for change.. It seems like members whom are not that manly looking enough were given the transformations instead!
Ok, before I start complaining here and there...
Here's 2PM comeback! A mini album, Time for Change!
Track 1: What time is it? (short intro) Track 2: Again and Again Track 3: Hate You Track 4: Even if you come back I'm not here Track 5: Again and Again R&B Mix
They are currently promoting the single, again and again..
I'm not sure, coz I much prefer their previous mini album though, with 10points out of 10 and Only U. This time, their music was much more serious and matured sounding.
If 10 points out of 10, was about girls chasing, then again and again, seems to be after getting the girl and losing her to another guy.. Like, this album was about breaking up..
Lol! Then maybe their next album would be like about patching up?? Or finding someone new?
Is that a tatoo on you, nick? Is that????
Here's the new 2Pm with their much more muscular body and shaved heads.
Seriously, 1 jaebeom (their leader, the 1st one above) is enough for their previous album, 10 points out of 10... now EVERYBODY spots the same hair style! GOOSHHHHHH
WHYYYY
WHYYYY
WHYYYY let them have the same hair styles? I mean, its darn boring! I mean, look at dongbangshinki or super junior, I mean, not all of them have to look the same..
So now what? 2PM shall be remembered as the group that has a great body and a shaved head?
what sense?
Below are the individual shots, sleek, defined and sexy Pictures are arranged according to their ages, starting from the oldest (leader) to the youngest..
Greatest shockers.. From the bad... to the improved
What happened to my nickhun??
What happened to his cute face and hair?
His bangs, where are his bangs? He looked darn cute with his fringe sideways!
Why? Why cut it off. I couldn't really recognise him for a sec!
Goshh!! Gimme back my old nick!
Improved formular
I thought he was the most improved, Mr Junsu (ps, not my dbsk junsu).. The stylists finally got rid of his mushroom head.
I mean, he's a guy, why the hairstyle????? Check out his newly improved look. For that, I give him, 10 points out of 10!
Likewise, Pv is out! Again and Again
I don't know, I thought 10 points out of 10 was much more catchy.
It looks weird though, the concept of the mv.. Like the girl has loads of guys after her, in which all the members were actually 1 person.. Creepy!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
2PM's Again & Again, PV out! @ 11:59:00 PM
2PM's Again & Again, PV out! 7 out of 10 points!
JYP's 2PM's long awaited PV for the newest single, again & again is OUT!
Ahhh!!! Frantically finding where's my darling nick!! Gasp! Is that him?????????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
goodbye 2PM, and their hit, 10 points out of 10 Goodbye to their cute faces, the boyish charms, trying to become men. I will miss you guys!!!!
2PM. A total transformation... tada! (*for some only)
Should I say terms and condition applies?
For their comeback mini album, time for change.. It seems like members whom are not that manly looking enough were given the transformations instead!
Ok, before I start complaining here and there...
Here's 2PM comeback! A mini album, Time for Change!
Track 1: What time is it? (short intro) Track 2: Again and Again Track 3: Hate You Track 4: Even if you come back I'm not here Track 5: Again and Again R&B Mix
They are currently promoting the single, again and again..
I'm not sure, coz I much prefer their previous mini album though, with 10points out of 10 and Only U. This time, their music was much more serious and matured sounding.
If 10 points out of 10, was about girls chasing, then again and again, seems to be after getting the girl and losing her to another guy.. Like, this album was about breaking up..
Lol! Then maybe their next album would be like about patching up?? Or finding someone new?
Is that a tatoo on you, nick? Is that????
Here's the new 2Pm with their much more muscular body and shaved heads.
Seriously, 1 jaebeom (their leader, the 1st one above) is enough for their previous album, 10 points out of 10... now EVERYBODY spots the same hair style! GOOSHHHHHH
WHYYYY
WHYYYY
WHYYYY let them have the same hair styles? I mean, its darn boring! I mean, look at dongbangshinki or super junior, I mean, not all of them have to look the same..
So now what? 2PM shall be remembered as the group that has a great body and a shaved head?
what sense?
Below are the individual shots, sleek, defined and sexy Pictures are arranged according to their ages, starting from the oldest (leader) to the youngest..
Greatest shockers.. From the bad... to the improved
What happened to my nickhun??
What happened to his cute face and hair?
His bangs, where are his bangs? He looked darn cute with his fringe sideways!
Why? Why cut it off. I couldn't really recognise him for a sec!
Goshh!! Gimme back my old nick!
Improved formular
I thought he was the most improved, Mr Junsu (ps, not my dbsk junsu).. The stylists finally got rid of his mushroom head.
I mean, he's a guy, why the hairstyle????? Check out his newly improved look. For that, I give him, 10 points out of 10!
Likewise, Pv is out! Again and Again
I don't know, I thought 10 points out of 10 was much more catchy.
It looks weird though, the concept of the mv.. Like the girl has loads of guys after her, in which all the members were actually 1 person.. Creepy!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat