Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket SMU interview
Photobucket Kim Hyun Joong..
Photobucket love everybody!
Photobucket graduation, not important?
Photobucket dbsk miroticon @ nanjing
Photobucket snsd? who? me?
Photobucket iphone mini!
Photobucket how wrong could it be?
Photobucket Devotion of suspect X.
Photobucket Antique, accomplished!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Friday, April 10, 2009
Photobucket mio tv! @ 3:02:00 PM

1 of the happiest days of my life?
Yes, I take that back, I'm thankful!

Guess what people! Miroticon is here!!!
AHHHHH
AHHHHH
AHHHHH!

Jasmine runs around the house frantically!
I finally got my hands around dong bang shin ki's Mirotic concert in Seoul official Mobile Strap! AHHHHHH

Ok, being Singaporean, and not Korean made me bitter coz i don;t get to see the boys when i like... thus the only thing I can do, it to get my hands on their official goods.
Mind you, limited, only seoul available, Mirotic Mobile Strap.
This makes me feel close to the boys...
Do you know how long I have waited for this? it was really hard for me to get this too, coz the only way to buy this is to be at their concert location.. awww...
Kudos Jasmine!
If you have noticed.... I have something new behind me..
that's right~ its the newest addition to the jasmine's crib!
my own tv!!! yay! I wasn't really hyped up with the tv though..
coz most of you know I do not support local entertainment. What was I supposed to do with it?
But.... Dad subscribed to starhub tv today, thus there's no need for miotv!
Thus.. he transfered the mio's tv into my room!!!! yay!!
I got my own KBS world!!! AHHHHH
MUSIC BANK!!! AHHHHHH!!!!
Joel's been shouting unfair...
feel sorry for him.. but I've never shut my doors to my room mah, unless i change and do make up. thus he is free to use the tv mah...
he don't really need the tv anyway. he studies and work and slowly he have to go NS.
Thus.. you know..
Hmmm...
Cheerios!








© loves Photobucket

Photobucket