Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Monday, April 06, 2009
graduation, not important? @ 6:25:00 PM
not excited, yeap just another day?
tv is more important than graduation
You can't really blame me for not attending most social events and stay at home.. Events.. Ironically, i'm an events management graduate, and yet I refuses to attend events. If I wasn't admitted to university, this could be my last ever graduation..
I've got your schedule booked 3 weeks ago?
Boy, oh boy, if I had something important, must I book you a month ago? Seriously.... Ok, its official, no one is coming to my graduation. Even, my all so important Dad. My graduation is just not that important huh? Others had parents and family members taking leave, just to attend and take pictures with them. Where are you, whom claimed to be jobless and retiring at this point of time.
Apparently, the new tv was more important than me huh? Why the hell you asked the television man to come tomorrow, when I have booked your slot 3 weeks ago. I did say didn't I? I was really upset.
Hell, what's important and what's not. I'm not priority? All the time, I have worked hard, hoped to make you proud. Damned. I told everyone you were coming.
Its not the first time, you have casted me aside me for something else
Urgh, whatever. I've got tomorrow jam packed. Will not have time to figure out stuff. Plus, since you will be giving me your old tv for myself. I guess, I shall forgive you for a little while... PS: I haven't claimed my school fees, which I paid myself. Don't blame me if I increase the price a little~
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Monday, April 06, 2009
graduation, not important? @ 6:25:00 PM
not excited, yeap just another day?
tv is more important than graduation
You can't really blame me for not attending most social events and stay at home.. Events.. Ironically, i'm an events management graduate, and yet I refuses to attend events. If I wasn't admitted to university, this could be my last ever graduation..
I've got your schedule booked 3 weeks ago?
Boy, oh boy, if I had something important, must I book you a month ago? Seriously.... Ok, its official, no one is coming to my graduation. Even, my all so important Dad. My graduation is just not that important huh? Others had parents and family members taking leave, just to attend and take pictures with them. Where are you, whom claimed to be jobless and retiring at this point of time.
Apparently, the new tv was more important than me huh? Why the hell you asked the television man to come tomorrow, when I have booked your slot 3 weeks ago. I did say didn't I? I was really upset.
Hell, what's important and what's not. I'm not priority? All the time, I have worked hard, hoped to make you proud. Damned. I told everyone you were coming.
Its not the first time, you have casted me aside me for something else
Urgh, whatever. I've got tomorrow jam packed. Will not have time to figure out stuff. Plus, since you will be giving me your old tv for myself. I guess, I shall forgive you for a little while... PS: I haven't claimed my school fees, which I paid myself. Don't blame me if I increase the price a little~
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat