Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket iphone mini!
Photobucket how wrong could it be?
Photobucket Devotion of suspect X.
Photobucket Antique, accomplished!
Photobucket Tohoshinki Share the World Single
Photobucket control!
Photobucket farewell dinner at manhattan's
Photobucket the secret code is in my hands!!
Photobucket In deep shit.
Photobucket MOF


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Thursday, April 02, 2009
Photobucket snsd? who? me? @ 9:02:00 PM

disaster? who? Me?
at the age of 20, i know what is depicted as materialistic...

Jasmine is a walking disaster, for a female
that claims by mdm ling, her mother.

Am i that bad, i mean bad?
so what if i walk around in jerseys, high school PE shorts, metal rimmed specs and my fringe clipped up? Disaster? Who wears tights and flowery dresses at home? My sisters does.
My god! I am supposed to wear that at home, am i still considered at home?

Apparently, I am no longer considered as kawaii nor kirei (na)
thus... i have to prepare myself for a makeover? According to her predictions, if I continue my stubborn ways, of being lazy, the heck-care attitude about how i look, I might just end up on the shelf. literally, on the shelf. Plus I will be professionally certified, as a pro otaku. Cool shit huh?
Oh yah! I can also use the japanese learnt to understand jap animes without subs, thus making me one step nearer of becoming a full fledged otaku.

As you guys know, Joel Ang loves the korean girl ground Snsd currently.
Jessie and Jomin as caught the vibe. They are known for cute, girley pop songs and dances.
They even danced with a lollipop each for their 2nd debut song, kissing you.
All 3 of them are hooked.
This is the game plan. At the end of the makeover I should look like them... if everything goes by plan.







what needs to be done
1. weight loss
2. skin care management
3. lasik
4. new set of clothes
5. accessories
6. new specs (she says my red rimmed, junsu look-alike specs look like shit lo)
*with no degree if lasik is done
7. hair, i have to have longer hair
8. habit of puttin cosmetics

I would rather look like the below. faster and time efficient

I havent been to the lasik yet due to driving.
Reminder to self, have to get it done asap.



I don't know what the woman is trying to do, but i doubt i can look like snsd, nor i want to look like them. what is the use? Plus if they make me stay in a hostel in the future, most prob, i will attend classes in PJs.

PJs will be the new IN

Needn't worry about anything yet.
For now, I'm not following any of her plans. Free as a bird!!!
Just having fun with the thought, jasmine, snsd. lol!

Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket