Interview? what interview? it was damnation.. trust me. who said it was just a simple interview? Few hours later, right after my graduation, I had to rush down to the lee kong chian business school of SMU. Sum it all, it was a battlefield. Fittest of the Fittest shall survive. Confidence level= none

Why???
The phone call for the interview seems so simple...
Oh, just bring your orginal certs and a pen. Please do not wear bermudas and slippers..
yea, right
the guy in front of me, just wore a FULL SUIT lo.
Total with blazer, tie and leather shoes. FULL SUIT leh..
thank god, i didn't dressed much sloppily...
test
It wasn't an interview! It was a test.
Those who wants to gain insight of the interview session, check it out.
I doubt i can help, because you will most probably have to use your own strength.
You have to undergo a, 30min comprehension cloze and 45min essay..
Note; if you got no idea what the comprehension is about, then there's no use having time of a lifetime. The comprehension cloze, the passage was just like an excerpt from Chronos's leisure article.. I've go no idea what it is talking about.
After the cloze, we had a 5 min break. the guy from JC sitting beside me said; "this is even harder than the GP paper!"
True. What about me? I haven't done anything like this for 3 years already..
Gosh..
I will skip the essay writing part...
Group discussion, just like meeting 1
Thank god, RP has trained me how to speak well and confidently.. thus not that worried
Just that.. everyone is just much more spontaneous this time.
Fighting for a chance to speak, while exposed to be shot by just anyone anytime..
No kidding.
Was given an excerpt from some research about creativity..
The smarties started linking creativity with north korean missle launch, Nazi's mass killings with various weapons of mass destruction etc
Thus, how?
Told my dad about the interview process this morn.
what he said? "cannot get in, then cannot get in lor"
Cool about it. I just think he don't really like SMU. lol.
My pride is on the line man! lol.
to those whom said its easier to get in... watch out, your words will bite back.
urgh. its alright. no matter i get it or not get it. I tried my best.
Kudos to myself!
Labels: bitch fits, pre-uni process, university