Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket mio tv!
Photobucket SMU interview
Photobucket Kim Hyun Joong..
Photobucket love everybody!
Photobucket graduation, not important?
Photobucket dbsk miroticon @ nanjing
Photobucket snsd? who? me?
Photobucket iphone mini!
Photobucket how wrong could it be?
Photobucket Devotion of suspect X.


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Saturday, April 11, 2009
Photobucket rpws, graduation, with me. @ 12:14:00 PM

Photobucket Graduated with the Homies!
we made it, spending 2.5 years together...

Been there. Done that. Miss that.

There are loads of misses and kisses, as we bid our official goodbyes to our campus called home for 3 years.
Though it was a graduation in our various schools, but I managed to meet up with the rest of the rpws family. Lucky~

SOH was with STA, thus, able to meet SJ, CPC and Sandy.
Girls, we made it!
Compared to the DIEM counterparts, I would have definately spend more time with the girls, since I meet them when I was just year 1... 1 month after getting into RP.


I'm so gonna miss fooling around together..
Complaining about sectionals, gossiping about others, packing scores and stuff..
We have been through so much together..
Milestones
Year 1: Choosing of conductor; Practicing in the carpark..
Year 2: First ever overseas trip to Taiwan
Year 3: First ever competition and HongKong
Introducing my 2nd friend?
Can't deny, she was my life savior.
Didn't have any friends (do not count my 1st friend in), thus relied quite a lot on SJ.
My partner in the trombone section...
I was really alone when i got into RPWS.. Thought of quitting most of the times..
But everyone really friendly later on..
Always felt better when I can't play my parts and to find out SJ can't either...
we had the spirit, " let's Die together lo"
Hopefully, our trombone section will continue to work together :)

heading off to the buffet table!
Definately all smiles, coz i didn't have much to eat in the morn!
Darn hungry!

RPWS family........ blah!
the girls changed like in a darn fast speed!!!!
Came with Stanley and had a grp picture taken.
Stan looked like a proud elder brother with his younger siblings lol!
it was something we needed coz none of us had our family members down..


Signature pose! peace the twist!
Go brasses! Our batch didn't have loads of members, thus we are quite knitted together though we are from different cliques..
Kinda cool huh? This is what the others wouldn't have.



the proud parent
Sms-es, remember to thank your facis.. everyone..
*Remembered!!!!

have to take picture with the cert and all.
*taken!
I think he the happiest person when i got distinction (S_ho in 2nd place) lol
Was quite upset that my family didn't attend.. but nevermind, got my big bro, Stan.
lol. S_ho didn't make it, coz she have to earn money to take care of me!

bid the teary goodbyes!
I doubt the journey ends here..
we still can meet one another...
I stay in woodlands, thus let's meet in causeway point ok! lol!
In addition, welcome everybody to rpws alumni!
Gonna miss everyone!!!!


Labels: , , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket