Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket tohoshinki @ nagoya
Photobucket hokkaido fair 2009!
Photobucket summary of the week!
Photobucket Seoul?
Photobucket tohoshinki tsc tour @ osaka
Photobucket korea anyone?
Photobucket fatique is taking over me!
Photobucket fullstop. stop the crap. the bullshit.
Photobucket NUS application
Photobucket weird question..


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Photobucket jessie shall be beaten up @ 10:20:00 PM

the instant mee incident!
Jessie shall DIE tomorrow.

Jasmine had bought 2 packs of some imported korean instant mee.
Which is the black bean paste flavor, which our woodlands ntuc would be always out of stock.
I bought 2 packs, in which 1 pack has 5, total of 10...

However, i ate none.
Jessie shall die tomorrow.

Close friends would know that I am much of a foodie expert myself.
I eat the best.
I buy the best.
My family often would leech from me. For example, my pack of 10 instant mee is GONE in a flash. Damned.

Joel helped me save a pack, hidden in some corner.
Finally today, i got back home early (as I often work OT, thus they let me home an hour earlier), I got the opportunity to eat it!!!!
Alas, its cooked, served, hot and springy, right before my eyes.
Then Jessie just came and started the fake crying saying she wants.

That was the only freaking pack.
My mum took out some for her.
Like something snapped. I got f-ing pissed off.
As Jomin to eat the rest.

Like what the hell. I waited so long, bought so many packs, no one bothered to return my money, and treated me like shit.
And I already said "No, I don't want to give it to her"
Like obviously it would tell you that I am f-ing hungry right.

Bastard.
I bought 2 bottles of Kirin's 1.5L afternoon milk tea. Gone in a week.
$6.80 per bottle.
A-holes!

Snatch my food, never die before
Jessie will be beaten up tomorrow, after i finish my breakfast!





Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket