Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket fullstop. stop the crap. the bullshit.
Photobucket NUS application
Photobucket weird question..
Photobucket depression? or not?
Photobucket working hazzards
Photobucket tohoshinki's TSC tour goods are here!
Photobucket Stand By U Will you?Tohoshinki's Newest Japanese ...
Photobucket Updates, Updates, Updates! the UPS 1. University: ...
Photobucket university application
Photobucket happy 19th birthday ROn!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Photobucket fatique is taking over me! @ 4:07:00 PM

Everybody makes mistake, definately including me
I hate my job.

I wonder what can I do to get my life back.
I wonder what can I do to get my smile back.
I wonder what can I do to get my self-control back.
I can't just survive with by mentally telling myself that i'm alright.




I think working 6 days week is making me upset.
I miss my own life.
One of my collegue was given the cut.
A few got sick.
I am tired.
I once worked as the only temp staff in the entire ladies department.
Another said she is thinking of quitting.
I tired.
Here I am, worrying about my driving.
Trying to solve a conflict between me a friend.
I missed a mother's day dinner and an overseas trip
An ensemble concert. And more to count.
Due to my bloody, self-assumed, professionalism.
Not that I don't like the staff there..
They are really nice. Just that I am currently feeling the strain.
I can almost see the end. But every step forward that I am taking, air supply seems to be cut off.
I gained and definately lost.
I made a mistake.
I make mistakes.
I am not even sure if it's my mistake.
A customer came to store today to collect a pair of pants which i transferred in the 1st of june.
However the pants somehow got lost, and she came down today to collect it.
I'm not in the store. I feel bad for my collegues to calm her down and I heard that she was quite pissed off. I hope everything's alright.
I seem to cause more trouble than help these days.
I'm slowly giving in to fatique.

Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket