Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Stand By U Will you?Tohoshinki's Newest Japanese ...
Photobucket Updates, Updates, Updates! the UPS 1. University: ...
Photobucket university application
Photobucket happy 19th birthday ROn!
Photobucket making decisions in life!
Photobucket smile!
Photobucket jasmine, fighting!
Photobucket backstage pass @ TSC tour
Photobucket working, work, work!
Photobucket whatsup?


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Friday, June 05, 2009
Photobucket tohoshinki's TSC tour goods are here! @ 10:56:00 PM

Yeah Baby! My goods are Here!
Long Awaited tour goods~


My tohoshinki's The Secret Code Official Tour Goods are HERE!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Likewise their every tour, I would either get their official concert tour tee or their handphone strap~ However this time, I have gotten BOTH!
I know, I know, its kinda waste of $$ since a few months back, I have just gotten my hands on their Mirotic Concert Tour mobile strap.

But 2 has always been better than 1, and 1 is better than NONE!

Anyway, their arrived this morning!!
Ok, Actually on 1st of June as no one was at home, and thus didn't collect it from Mr postman~
TO all the fans out there whom didn't get their hands on their goods.. its ok, there's still a next time? I wonder if their TOkyo dome concert will have limited items for sale.
Hmm..


Envy me???
This is my 2nd official concert tee~ I have decided to collect all of their concert tees~
At least I can wear them to sleep if I got sick and tired of tohoshinki one day..
Their tees are available in 2 colors, black and white. Chose white this time, coz noticed that my junsu kept appearing in WHITE.



HAPPPPPPPYYYYYY
Work was like shit today, and some friends are shit.
But its ok, i've got my mobile strap.
Nothing will be able to beat my tohoshinki's official mobile strap~
Cheerios people~

Labels: , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket