Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Updates, Updates, Updates! the UPS 1. University: ...
Photobucket university application
Photobucket happy 19th birthday ROn!
Photobucket making decisions in life!
Photobucket smile!
Photobucket jasmine, fighting!
Photobucket backstage pass @ TSC tour
Photobucket working, work, work!
Photobucket whatsup?
Photobucket Junsu fell down!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Tuesday, June 02, 2009
Photobucket @ 11:55:00 PM

Stand By U
Will you?

Tohoshinki's Newest Japanese Single, Stand By U out in 28th May 2009!
Their single pics are out!


Stand By U..... and me?
Superwoman, yes I am.
For me to smile and speak like normal, towards you and her.
I hate myself.
Why am I always the groom's bestfriend?
It has always been my bestfriend's wedding isn't it.
I am freaking tired. With work. With all the stupid small events.
And yet I still had to muster strength to entertain you two.
Damned, she has a boyfriend! She has a boyfriend and yet she's two timing you, you idiot!
And I didn't say anything...
Its getting really tiring for me continue this stupid whole relationship thingy.
Why did you choose her in the first place?
Why did I choose to befriend both of you in the first place..
None of you are really listening it seems.
To my pleas, my problems and all those stupid troubles.
Honestly, if none of you have got anything nice to say, then just leave me alone alright.
This is really not the time to downgrade my decisions and talk about what's bad about me.
Let the NUS situation settle. I have given up on biz. Stop the bullshit.
And I am sick and tired of people leeching on me.
Fuck, I have lent others money, and they refused to return it to me.
Some befriended me because they expect expensive gifts and otherwise.
Stop calling me out only on birthdays and events just to receive gifts from me.
So what if I stay in a condo, must I really allow you guys to use my facilities?
Why should you enter my place for my pool, my gym and make me book the damned bbq pit?
I am really tired..
Had a really bad stomach upset today... and still continued working
Really felt like dying.
Have to many errands to run tomorrow. When would everything end?


Wished to have a moment just for myself..



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket