Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket the secret code phamplet
Photobucket Micky's Gelato!
Photobucket Tohoshinki's 4th LIVE TOUR 2009 ~The Secret Code~!...
Photobucket taiwan? hongkong? Singapore!
Photobucket stupidity works
Photobucket tohoshinki's the secret code tour goods!
Photobucket wrong decisions? Am I making the wrong decisions...
Photobucket 裸になって何が悪い
Photobucket clubbox!! nooo!!!
Photobucket I know this is crazy.. BUT! Should I?Oh god! I a...


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Photobucket Junsu fell down! @ 5:49:00 PM

AH!!! Junsu sprained his leg!
Right during the rehearsals of TSC @ Kobe!







Alright, you guys might have read my updates earlier on in the previous entries..
Yes, it is confirmed! MY JUNSU had sprained his leg during rehearsals of the secret code tour @ Kobe yesterday! What made the situation worse was, it is the first leg of the tour..
How is he going to survive? How? How? How?!?!?!?

he managed to pull through!
for the first concert, he managed to pull through, performing on a wheelchair..
aww. he can't take part in any of the dance segments..
can't see my charismatic junsu!
Members were all nice enough to push him around! Cool shit huh?











Junsu says..

神戸のみなさん! ジュンスです!
ツアーの初日、みなさんにかっこよくみせたかったですが、直前のリハーサル中、足をいためてしまい、みなさんにしんぱいかけてごめんなさい。
一日でも、はやくかんぜんな東方神起をみせるためにがんばります.
ジュンジュワ~v(^◇^)v
Everyone in Kobe! This is Junsu!
The first day of the tour, I actually hope to look cool for everyone, but during rehearsals, I fell down and hurt my foot, sorry for worrying everyone.
But, I’ll let (everyone) see the perfect Tohoshinki soon.
JUNJUWA ~ v (^ ◇ ^) v
Ps: Translated by ME! thus look out for accuracies! :)
Credits: to all whom provided me information, soompi etc..
Junsu gambatte ne~

Labels: , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket