Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Friday, May 01, 2009
tohoshinki's the secret code tour goods! @ 10:41:00 AM
THSK TSC Tour! Official tour goods are out!!!
Bitter cause I can't go.. Asians are damn lucky to get to see the guys perform most of the time.. Except Singaporeans!
its damn unfair, but no choice, like what their single suggests, どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう? which translates as, why did i fall in love with you..
To shut my complains, some suggested that I can became a hardcore fan of local artists such as milo ice, or something, which i most prob get to see them often, coz its quite easy to stalk people around Singapore.. due to the fact that we are just a small dot, transportation fees are lower, and they most prob can't hide.
Back to the main point.. Likewise I can't attend for the 2nd year... or third? I often calm myself down by spending some of my hard earned cash on their concert goods. If i can't be there, at least try to get my hands on the official goods isn't it. One thing irritating is that, the goods cannot be bought ONLINE. All concert goods will only be sold on concert days and on the concert venues...
But its alright, I will get them! For their T tour, i got their t-shirt, likewise, their secret code tour, I am going to do the same! Due to the fact that I can't get my ass in Bangkok for their Mirotic tour, I shall be nicer to myself this time round, by getting an additional handphone strap. Yatta! Ps: don't ask me the price, you wouldn't want to know
I really want to attend on their concerts in my lifetime.
Ok, not only theirs, I also wanted to attend Kat-tun's, arashi concerts...
Like damn cool lo. Always buy their concert dvds until sian.
There's this person whom bought tohoshini's secret tour premiun concert ticks in kobe.
Check out the ticket! Damn nice! My god.
Unlike Singapore's which is only a piece of paper without design! (think sistic!)
Its like a card, with your face imprinted on it. Talk about personalised service!
Plus it came with a matching box and wallet. the card is found in the wallet, all with the TSC tour logo... awww...
I really love the guys lo..
I guess I just have to wait AGAIN! Don't really know if I have made the right decision.
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Friday, May 01, 2009
tohoshinki's the secret code tour goods! @ 10:41:00 AM
THSK TSC Tour! Official tour goods are out!!!
Bitter cause I can't go.. Asians are damn lucky to get to see the guys perform most of the time.. Except Singaporeans!
its damn unfair, but no choice, like what their single suggests, どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう? which translates as, why did i fall in love with you..
To shut my complains, some suggested that I can became a hardcore fan of local artists such as milo ice, or something, which i most prob get to see them often, coz its quite easy to stalk people around Singapore.. due to the fact that we are just a small dot, transportation fees are lower, and they most prob can't hide.
Back to the main point.. Likewise I can't attend for the 2nd year... or third? I often calm myself down by spending some of my hard earned cash on their concert goods. If i can't be there, at least try to get my hands on the official goods isn't it. One thing irritating is that, the goods cannot be bought ONLINE. All concert goods will only be sold on concert days and on the concert venues...
But its alright, I will get them! For their T tour, i got their t-shirt, likewise, their secret code tour, I am going to do the same! Due to the fact that I can't get my ass in Bangkok for their Mirotic tour, I shall be nicer to myself this time round, by getting an additional handphone strap. Yatta! Ps: don't ask me the price, you wouldn't want to know
I really want to attend on their concerts in my lifetime.
Ok, not only theirs, I also wanted to attend Kat-tun's, arashi concerts...
Like damn cool lo. Always buy their concert dvds until sian.
There's this person whom bought tohoshini's secret tour premiun concert ticks in kobe.
Check out the ticket! Damn nice! My god.
Unlike Singapore's which is only a piece of paper without design! (think sistic!)
Its like a card, with your face imprinted on it. Talk about personalised service!
Plus it came with a matching box and wallet. the card is found in the wallet, all with the TSC tour logo... awww...
I really love the guys lo..
I guess I just have to wait AGAIN! Don't really know if I have made the right decision.
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat