Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket hmms..
Photobucket THSK share the world scans
Photobucket Cucumber Kimchi
Photobucket 2PM's Again & Again, PV out!
Photobucket Sparkling concert 2009!
Photobucket new york new york
Photobucket tohoshinki's Share the World PV
Photobucket Everyone got something to rejoice huh!
Photobucket diem, graduation together~
Photobucket rpws, graduation, with me.


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Photobucket termites infestion! @ 1:45:00 PM

I'm going through a difficult time right now..
You've got no idea how depressed I am right now..

A few minutes ago, i'm alerted that my room is infested with TERMITES once again!!

I guess the situation was that bad enough that my dad had to call in the professionals..
Pest control, here they come to the rescue.
Hopefully, my cupboard is still safe!

Feeling really apologetic and betrayed.
Apologetic coz i'm always into this sort of trouble.. Termites etc, and my entire family have to clean my butt for me.

Just like I rushed down for the open house performance last year..
While the entire household was saving my room...

Betrayed.
it was finding out my boyfriend was two timing me, and that the other girlfriend came to stab me with a penknife..

Boyfriend: my manga, novals, japanese magazines, artist pictorial books etc
Other girlfriend: termites
Me: my cupboard

Link right?
Struggling right now. Should I throw all my books away?
Everyone of them seems like a suspect of being a termite generator..
How? You guys got no idea how much my entire collection of 8 years cost me...

Am i supposed to live with metal products for the rest of my life?
Am i supposed to boycott kinokuniya for the rest of my life?
Why must all of this happen to me?
Just like taking a bullet straight into my heart. Fatal blow.

Let's just see how tomorrow.
Wish me luck

Labels: ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket