Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Cucumber Kimchi
Photobucket 2PM's Again & Again, PV out!
Photobucket Sparkling concert 2009!
Photobucket new york new york
Photobucket tohoshinki's Share the World PV
Photobucket Everyone got something to rejoice huh!
Photobucket diem, graduation together~
Photobucket rpws, graduation, with me.
Photobucket mio tv!
Photobucket SMU interview


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, April 19, 2009
Photobucket THSK share the world scans @ 10:44:00 AM

THSK's Share the World Scans Out!
Cute!


Ok, i admit, i didn't get this single, but that doesn't mean I don't love them anymore ok!
Managed to get their single scans elsewhere.

Cute! Loved the concept.
I quite like the last pic where all of them are together...

the total together-ness was freaking sweet~
its love!


















Kinda depressed coz the guys are going on tour now...
Like everywhere else on eart except Singapore...
God... even their latest Japan tour, which will only be on 2-3 months time, SOLD OUT.
Like, what the hell? You must even ballot for their tokyo dome concert tour....
BALLOT LEH I haven't heard this word for ages... I thought people ballot to get their asses into elite schools and prime locations for property investments..
GOD.

Next up is their China tour would be extended to 2 more cities, Beijing and Shanghai..
Bangkok is gg to have one too. Damned unfair lor.
They also had SM Town previously...
Hopefully nothing happens to them, within the next 2-3 years.
I'm darn determined to catch at least 1 of their concerts in my current lifetime.
Nothing must also happen to me too!

Labels: ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket