Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket THSK share the world scans
Photobucket Cucumber Kimchi
Photobucket 2PM's Again & Again, PV out!
Photobucket Sparkling concert 2009!
Photobucket new york new york
Photobucket tohoshinki's Share the World PV
Photobucket Everyone got something to rejoice huh!
Photobucket diem, graduation together~
Photobucket rpws, graduation, with me.
Photobucket mio tv!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Photobucket hmms.. @ 11:02:00 AM

I wonder, I wonder..
maybe, maybe..

I wonder, I wonder..

My dad asked me to confirm my place in NUS..
But NTU and SMU haven't really replied me..
Should I wait? The debate starts again.
I've got a feeling that NTU and SMU is going to reject me anyway..
Plus the newspaper article 3 days ago stated at 30,000 were fighting for the space which I've gotten in. Should be a happier choice huh?
Anyway, I don't really mind going anywhere. I just want to settle down.
I guess I can survive anywhere I go????? Just try to be nice!

Honestly, I just wanna be average

You know, like really average kind of person..
Just get a stable office job and live happily ever after.
AHHHHHHH!!!!!
My mum told me to work for the government, then pray to work overseas, be a diplomat or something, since I love to kaypo this and that during band periods.
Not bad huh?
But I want to do stage management leh.. hmm..
Anyway, i've got 3 more years. No worries!!!!!!!!!

Caught in the act!

Secretly scanned through my dad's outlook..
Oh well, he didn't lock his laptop, plus his outlook was on.
He's gg Beijing, whereas, my mum + jessie is gg Shanghai..
So weird. But shit, it's this month! Wanted to go Beijing to catch dbsk's mirotic tour...
But it's in July! Damned!
Didn't want to ask dad about his schedule.
Afraid that he would find out...
If only their concert was in Apr..
then I've got a chance, coz he is only gg to be in Beijing for like 3 days!
I can cut cost you know!

*vomit blood..
How come everyone is like so damn last minute..
they haven't inform me about their flight thus..
hmmm, see when they are going to tell me.
maybe I should go too? 3 days only.. go shopping!!!
Yay-ness!

Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket