Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
裸になって何が悪い @ 12:00:00 PM
裸になって何が悪い 悪くない!!!
I wonder how many of us catch up with news (japanese JE group) nowadays...
Even the entertainment sector, LIFE or similar..
If you have, then you definately get to know about SMAP's kusanagi (草なぎ剛) latest druken stunt, of running around naked in one of Tokyo's park.
It was such a disturbance, that local police have to step in, stopping his actions.
During the "capture" he let out a cry, 裸になって何が悪い briefly translates as what's wrong being naked! which became a popular tagline????
Like what the economists would say during depression, a crisis is always an opportunity for some. A crisis for him, an opportunity to whoever designed the below!
Hours after his capture, japan's yahoo shopping site (similar to singapore's auction site) had came out with the below!
裸になって何が悪い t-shirts!
Likewise for the japanese, they are known for their perfection. They had designed a whole range of colors and styles, from sleeveless to quarters. Gosh! Clever huh?
Plus, they haven't forgottened mr k, in which they had imprinted him initials below, crediting him. I guess Mr K, would cry, not because of his druken stunt, but the money lost, coz obviously the person coming out with the concept is earning a lot!
This is my fav, selling at 2100 yen = S$32. Not bad! I guess the fella wld really earn, those SMAP-fans would support and the youngsters. Plus its kinda cute too!
I came out with my own design too. Sorry for the ugly drawing. (coz i used a mouse with paint application) Maybe I can come out with my own business, like design shirts with famous quotes. Cool huh?
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
裸になって何が悪い @ 12:00:00 PM
裸になって何が悪い 悪くない!!!
I wonder how many of us catch up with news (japanese JE group) nowadays...
Even the entertainment sector, LIFE or similar..
If you have, then you definately get to know about SMAP's kusanagi (草なぎ剛) latest druken stunt, of running around naked in one of Tokyo's park.
It was such a disturbance, that local police have to step in, stopping his actions.
During the "capture" he let out a cry, 裸になって何が悪い briefly translates as what's wrong being naked! which became a popular tagline????
Like what the economists would say during depression, a crisis is always an opportunity for some. A crisis for him, an opportunity to whoever designed the below!
Hours after his capture, japan's yahoo shopping site (similar to singapore's auction site) had came out with the below!
裸になって何が悪い t-shirts!
Likewise for the japanese, they are known for their perfection. They had designed a whole range of colors and styles, from sleeveless to quarters. Gosh! Clever huh?
Plus, they haven't forgottened mr k, in which they had imprinted him initials below, crediting him. I guess Mr K, would cry, not because of his druken stunt, but the money lost, coz obviously the person coming out with the concept is earning a lot!
This is my fav, selling at 2100 yen = S$32. Not bad! I guess the fella wld really earn, those SMAP-fans would support and the youngsters. Plus its kinda cute too!
I came out with my own design too. Sorry for the ugly drawing. (coz i used a mouse with paint application) Maybe I can come out with my own business, like design shirts with famous quotes. Cool huh?
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat