Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Tohoshinki's 4th LIVE TOUR 2009 ~The Secret Code~!...
Photobucket taiwan? hongkong? Singapore!
Photobucket stupidity works
Photobucket tohoshinki's the secret code tour goods!
Photobucket wrong decisions? Am I making the wrong decisions...
Photobucket 裸になって何が悪い
Photobucket clubbox!! nooo!!!
Photobucket I know this is crazy.. BUT! Should I?Oh god! I a...
Photobucket Happy Birthday Gab!
Photobucket termites infestion!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Monday, May 04, 2009
Photobucket Micky's Gelato! @ 10:41:00 PM

Micky-shii's Gelato
TimeOut anybody? @ Seoul

Wondering why there's an entry on some weird Gelato place?
Oh well.. this is the latest investment of one of my loves!
Micky Yoochun has decided to set up a gelato place! Cool shit huh?
After cerberu cosmetics, here comes gelato!
It seems like Changmin and Yunho are the only ones playing save without any other investments...

I guess all cassies will flock to timeout when it opens on the 5/9!
Its the closest they can get, being near to one of the dbsk members..
I would say one of the nearest now is Junsu's pizza shop, run by his dad himself.







If there's a freaking chance, I will definately drop by!!!!
I wonder does Micky ever walked into the shop or not..
Hmm...
Anyway.. updates!
god! Junsu has injured himself during The Secret Code Tour rehearsal!
And its the first leg of the tour!
Gosh! He had to sing on a wheelchair...
Panic! How? There's like n-number of performances! Gosh!
Junsu Fighting!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket