Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket tohoshinki's the secret code tour goods!
Photobucket wrong decisions? Am I making the wrong decisions...
Photobucket 裸になって何が悪い
Photobucket clubbox!! nooo!!!
Photobucket I know this is crazy.. BUT! Should I?Oh god! I a...
Photobucket Happy Birthday Gab!
Photobucket termites infestion!
Photobucket hmms..
Photobucket THSK share the world scans
Photobucket Cucumber Kimchi


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, May 03, 2009
Photobucket stupidity works @ 10:46:00 PM

I felt like the dumbest person on earth..
It's not the first time, nor the second..
Like I've always been concentrating on the wrong person.
Should never have trusted my sense of judgement.

Gullible. I really trust the words, of those whom I thought were my friends.
I gave my all, to exchange a mere glance.
Honestly, I hated it a hell lot, but compromised, did my best, just to find out, I wasn't as important. Were you using me?

I felt sorry for myself, the long bus ride, to and fro.
Laughed at how helpless and alone, I was walking on the path of an uncertain road.
Wondered to myself, whom will, rush down, to save me, lead me, when I got lost.


Didn't understand why was I stabbed again and again, by someone I totally don't know.
I don't even know your name, gosh. Why the judgement day?

20 years on earth, a member of the female gender, obviously my sensitivity would be high, knowing if those were waves of like or dislike.

I guess I really gave my all..
I no longer wish to be a total giver... thus would like to bid a silent goodbye.
We all have done enough, to salvage a relationship, which was difficult to maintain in the first place. Stop the effort, and set myself free.



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket