Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket taiwan? hongkong? Singapore!
Photobucket stupidity works
Photobucket tohoshinki's the secret code tour goods!
Photobucket wrong decisions? Am I making the wrong decisions...
Photobucket 裸になって何が悪い
Photobucket clubbox!! nooo!!!
Photobucket I know this is crazy.. BUT! Should I?Oh god! I a...
Photobucket Happy Birthday Gab!
Photobucket termites infestion!
Photobucket hmms..


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Monday, May 04, 2009
Photobucket Tohoshinki's 4th LIVE TOUR 2009 ~The Secret Code~! Starts! @ 9:42:00 PM

Tohoshinki's 4th LIVE TOUR 2009 ~The Secret Code~! Starts!
Venue: 神戸ワールド記念ホール




東方神起の初め公演@神戸ワールド記念ホール ! 
Tohoshinki's first pitstop @ Kobe!
Enter: 17:30
Starts: 18:30
They will be having 2 days in Kobe, today and tomorrow before moving off to Saitama~
*if they are able conduct a tour in singapore...
Obviously, they are still performing at this time, thus no pictures to share YET!
Have to wait for the fan cams!
However, some of the nicer fans, have already uploaded pictures on the web!
The venue for the concert exposed! Not really exposed, coz if you stay there, most prob you just like make your way there and take pics. No one stopping you..
Seriously, If i have cash, I would have gone and opted for the premium seat!
Japanese, they definately go into details..
Plus me, paying extra, of course I would like to be served well!
God! Look at the treatment!!!!!!
The guards look good too! Urgh! Wait till I have the chance I will definately be there with the premium ticket!

Toho, Toho, Everywhere!
Since its their concert, obviously they wouldn't want their fans to be bored while waiting for the entrance timing..
Thus the venue was decorated and placed with Toho related products and decos.
For example, messages from the members, their official goods stand and their promo vehicles!




I recommend...



Previous entry, I have showcased some of the different products..
I would like to make edit my information.. you can actually get the goods online too!
but you definately have to understand japanese, and be their mumo member.
Got no idea how to be their member, I guess you have to be japanese?
I have tried, but failed. You definately have to produce a Japanese address, number etc..
Thus... good luck in getting the goods!
PS: Vanilla cookies are not available, as they are limited goods, only available @ concert venues
Mumo website itself is rather interesting.
Every tour, $the members would give recommendation to fans, on what to get..
Most of the time, fans got no idea what to get, and thus, refer to their darling recommendations.
Photobucket ジュンスがご紹介するのは....
1. Tour Phamplet (60pg)
2. Towel (black)
3. Handphone Strap (gold)
Photobucketユチョンがご紹介するのは....
1. Tote Bag
2. Hair Accessories
3. Concert Stickers
Photobucket ジェジュンがご紹介するのは....
1. Towel (gold)
2. Pouch
Photobucket ツアーロゴがご紹介するのは....
1. Concert Logo Mirror
2. Scarf
Photobucket ユンホがご紹介するのは....
1. Lightstick
2. Photo album + 80 official concert photos + 1pc random postcard
Oh man, I've not decided!
Yunho's recommendation of the photo album looks kinda tempting!
Junsu's phamplet too! It's like a small concert booklet..
Individual pics of the members above are the preview. Nice isn't it??
Oh well, I will think about it then!

Labels: , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket