Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Monday, May 11, 2009
working, work, work! @ 9:16:00 PM
Urgh! tiring! Its' karma..
I do believe in Karma... The fact that I have wasted months for my own "ME" time, has proven that karma has taken placed.. Jasmine shall now suffer, straight, with a break every 6 days! I am damn freaking tired, and my feet is killing me!!!!! Trust me, I stood a from morn till night, by the end of June, I think I will be having leg muscles like a bull.
Hahahaha, loads been wondering where i'm working right now (or who has guts to hire me).. Oh well, I found a job, with Marks and Spencer! Can't divulge the branch, but can drop hints.
Lunch.. without the bento
Lunch has always been a happy affair~ my break time~ Though my break time has been ever-changing, but its still heaven to me~ Most of the times, my lunch would be from 2pm-3pm. Norm, you can find me here, with my milk and ongiri~ After that, I would proceed back to my mall and have a short rest before I start my work again.. I guess the pictures would have definately helped you guys do some spotting!
Previously @ bassytromby...
I have mentioned that I have onigiri + meiji milk for lunch.
Currently, I have promoted my lunch set!
Mdm Zhong was nice enough to prepare lunch boxes for me! Yay!
Tomorrow's menu shall be rice with beef in soya sauce~~~
Mr Ang says: " Why have to take food from home, go have lunch at Isetan la, so many resturants, what lunch and the japanese resturants above"
For his Information, it is Shaw, next on, its pepper lunch and lastly, I can't afford to set japanese lunches which starts from $15.90 above EVERYDAY.
(eh, thinking of that, I can, unless I am prepared to like, not spend money on anything at all)
After I have worked, I sorta learnt how to appreciate money much better..
No longer splurge easily (unless they are dbsk related)
I have even forced myself not to snack!!! God! Can you believe this?
I am at isetan's supermarket with all the tidbits and all, and I only walked out with a small bottle of meiji milk and ongiri = $2.80
Hello! This is the newly improved jasmine!
Anyway, forgot to mention..
Girls!!!! There's this Hottie aka Hot Guy @ the men's department.
Don't say I never share. He looks a little bit like nickhun of 2pm.
Tall, cute, and I don't know..
Have only seen him thrice? Not that into him (since I already have Junsu)..
Shit, I kept forgetting how he looks like, I have just met him for a moment during lunch time!
Apparently, both of us got the same working shifts, that makes the other girls swoon..
Like whatever.
Funny incident, the girls once mistaken my crumpler bag as his.
They were like saying that he has style, carrying a brown crumpler..
just to find out that, it was mine instead.
He ended up carrying a zinc bag, which they said, was totally eeeuuuuu..
I helped destroyed his image a lil bit. MUAHAHAHAHA!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Monday, May 11, 2009
working, work, work! @ 9:16:00 PM
Urgh! tiring! Its' karma..
I do believe in Karma... The fact that I have wasted months for my own "ME" time, has proven that karma has taken placed.. Jasmine shall now suffer, straight, with a break every 6 days! I am damn freaking tired, and my feet is killing me!!!!! Trust me, I stood a from morn till night, by the end of June, I think I will be having leg muscles like a bull.
Hahahaha, loads been wondering where i'm working right now (or who has guts to hire me).. Oh well, I found a job, with Marks and Spencer! Can't divulge the branch, but can drop hints.
Lunch.. without the bento
Lunch has always been a happy affair~ my break time~ Though my break time has been ever-changing, but its still heaven to me~ Most of the times, my lunch would be from 2pm-3pm. Norm, you can find me here, with my milk and ongiri~ After that, I would proceed back to my mall and have a short rest before I start my work again.. I guess the pictures would have definately helped you guys do some spotting!
Previously @ bassytromby...
I have mentioned that I have onigiri + meiji milk for lunch.
Currently, I have promoted my lunch set!
Mdm Zhong was nice enough to prepare lunch boxes for me! Yay!
Tomorrow's menu shall be rice with beef in soya sauce~~~
Mr Ang says: " Why have to take food from home, go have lunch at Isetan la, so many resturants, what lunch and the japanese resturants above"
For his Information, it is Shaw, next on, its pepper lunch and lastly, I can't afford to set japanese lunches which starts from $15.90 above EVERYDAY.
(eh, thinking of that, I can, unless I am prepared to like, not spend money on anything at all)
After I have worked, I sorta learnt how to appreciate money much better..
No longer splurge easily (unless they are dbsk related)
I have even forced myself not to snack!!! God! Can you believe this?
I am at isetan's supermarket with all the tidbits and all, and I only walked out with a small bottle of meiji milk and ongiri = $2.80
Hello! This is the newly improved jasmine!
Anyway, forgot to mention..
Girls!!!! There's this Hottie aka Hot Guy @ the men's department.
Don't say I never share. He looks a little bit like nickhun of 2pm.
Tall, cute, and I don't know..
Have only seen him thrice? Not that into him (since I already have Junsu)..
Shit, I kept forgetting how he looks like, I have just met him for a moment during lunch time!
Apparently, both of us got the same working shifts, that makes the other girls swoon..
Like whatever.
Funny incident, the girls once mistaken my crumpler bag as his.
They were like saying that he has style, carrying a brown crumpler..
just to find out that, it was mine instead.
He ended up carrying a zinc bag, which they said, was totally eeeuuuuu..
I helped destroyed his image a lil bit. MUAHAHAHAHA!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat