Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Junsu fell down!
Photobucket the secret code phamplet
Photobucket Micky's Gelato!
Photobucket Tohoshinki's 4th LIVE TOUR 2009 ~The Secret Code~!...
Photobucket taiwan? hongkong? Singapore!
Photobucket stupidity works
Photobucket tohoshinki's the secret code tour goods!
Photobucket wrong decisions? Am I making the wrong decisions...
Photobucket 裸になって何が悪い
Photobucket clubbox!! nooo!!!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Thursday, May 07, 2009
Photobucket whatsup? @ 9:32:00 PM

what's up?
busy bee..

Ok. alright.
Some others might be asking, so what is the dictator doing nowadays?

Answer,
1. Love dongbangshinki
2. Battle termites
3. Adapt to working life

Casting my love for dongbangshinki aside, I've been battling with the multiplication of termites..
Since like they have built a huge army around my room..
In the cupboard, the floor linings.. GOD.
Oh well.. we managed to get the professionals in, but that means I have to clear some of my stuff to another place..

Had to shift all my clothes in the luggage and stuff some @ joel's room..
Luckily everything was solved within 2 weeks time.. thus, now everything is back to normal~
Goodbye to those havoc days!


Next was, i have found a job..
Started working today... long hours, short/no breaks and a miserable pay?
Had 1 hour of lunch break today.. but since it was during the lunch period, many places were filled.. plus I was alone, thus finding a seat would be difficult.
Thus, did the fast way, with an onigiri + a bottle of milk.
I shall say that Isetan's japanese supermart is now my fav place!
I am damn freaking tired.. god.. there's still so many days left! SHIT.
Wish me luck..
Fighting!

Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket