Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Sunday, May 24, 2009
making decisions in life! @ 9:35:00 PM
Life is about making decisions
no matter right or wrong..
I hate making my own decisions!!!
Honestly my life is about, mostly others making the decisions for me..
Like my handphone --> Bought by Mr Dan ang
Mp3 --> Given by Joel Ang
Clothes --> Mdm Zhong
I wonder, I wonder.. Gosh!!!
In the past, I've been living a life almost doing stuffs thinking, what would my Dad wants me to do.. etc. But now, he has given me the thumbs up to think for myself, this is when all hell gets loose. The last time I made my own decision, was to join the band in sec 1.. and he wasn't that cheerful about it..
Currently facing a crisis right now. The deadline is Today
Can't really share the problem.. but this is an example..
Imagine..
For example, I really like Junsu, this I kept on following him for sometime.
Finally, I manage to make him like me, just to find out, that Jaejoongie likes me too..
How?? How?? How to choose?
Both are also great choices to make! How how how?
To make it worse, friends are splitting up into 50-50, each having their own supporters..
Gosh! Currently, I'm like juggling work and driving and personal life. Where would I have time to evaluate on my life? Can I have an option 3 instead?
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Sunday, May 24, 2009
making decisions in life! @ 9:35:00 PM
Life is about making decisions
no matter right or wrong..
I hate making my own decisions!!!
Honestly my life is about, mostly others making the decisions for me..
Like my handphone --> Bought by Mr Dan ang
Mp3 --> Given by Joel Ang
Clothes --> Mdm Zhong
I wonder, I wonder.. Gosh!!!
In the past, I've been living a life almost doing stuffs thinking, what would my Dad wants me to do.. etc. But now, he has given me the thumbs up to think for myself, this is when all hell gets loose. The last time I made my own decision, was to join the band in sec 1.. and he wasn't that cheerful about it..
Currently facing a crisis right now. The deadline is Today
Can't really share the problem.. but this is an example..
Imagine..
For example, I really like Junsu, this I kept on following him for sometime.
Finally, I manage to make him like me, just to find out, that Jaejoongie likes me too..
How?? How?? How to choose?
Both are also great choices to make! How how how?
To make it worse, friends are splitting up into 50-50, each having their own supporters..
Gosh! Currently, I'm like juggling work and driving and personal life. Where would I have time to evaluate on my life? Can I have an option 3 instead?
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat