Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket jasmine, fighting!
Photobucket backstage pass @ TSC tour
Photobucket working, work, work!
Photobucket whatsup?
Photobucket Junsu fell down!
Photobucket the secret code phamplet
Photobucket Micky's Gelato!
Photobucket Tohoshinki's 4th LIVE TOUR 2009 ~The Secret Code~!...
Photobucket taiwan? hongkong? Singapore!
Photobucket stupidity works


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Photobucket smile! @ 9:25:00 PM

Smile, I really need to Smile
It's not for my own good!

Should I? Should I be happier?

Right now, if you ask me what I want the most..
It will definately end up dong bang shin ki related..
anyone would obviously know it isn't it?
Handphone strap, wallpaper, cds, ringtones.. how can anyone not know how in love I am with them right now!
Apparently, someone does.. ..
Mr Ang does not know..

Tohoshinki; The Secret Code Tour @ Sendai!







I want to catch Tohoshinki LIVE!
I want to catch Dong Bang Shin Ki Live!
I want to catch the Mirotic Live Tour!
I want to catch the Secret Code Live tour!
How difficult it is to understand the above.
I've.... got a present? For getting into university?
In which, the present was something... which I totally don't want?
I was quite upset, or I should say, really upset, for having the present.
Got no one to discuss it with, as it was a sensitive issue. I guess many will have said, be happy, and deal with it.
Would rather have a new bag, or a pair of LV slides which I was aiming on for some time.
He said its a collection of a lifetime.
I want to have a memory of a lifetime, with tohoshinki.
Not only that, I could have gone for a trip..
The fact that he said he didn't trust me if he gave me cash instead.
I wasn't asking for much. S$100 would also be nice.
What's so difficult about that!
Was really about to cry, because there was nothing I could do..
Once sold, goods cannot be returnable.

Labels: , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket