Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket tohoshinki's TSC tour goods are here!
Photobucket Stand By U Will you?Tohoshinki's Newest Japanese ...
Photobucket Updates, Updates, Updates! the UPS 1. University: ...
Photobucket university application
Photobucket happy 19th birthday ROn!
Photobucket making decisions in life!
Photobucket smile!
Photobucket jasmine, fighting!
Photobucket backstage pass @ TSC tour
Photobucket working, work, work!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Friday, June 05, 2009
Photobucket working hazzards @ 11:14:00 PM

jasmine ang @ work
working the shit out of me!!!

I am working, working working, a total of 6 days per week.
With every wednesday my ONLY freaking off day, guess what, I'm freaking tired.
I need more me-time!

Working @ m&s, is rather boring sometimes, doing the same thing again and again.
Weird though, customers always come in batches. Suddenly its peaceful and suddenly its WAR!


My fav time of the day is obviously my 1 hour BREAK time!
My lunch time. My sitting down time. My gossiping time!
Mostly I will bring bento to work. My maid cook mah! M&S is nice enough to provide free drinks from the dispenser during lunch and dinner times~
Can drink until SIAO!







After working for like 3 weeks, we are a family already???
They are NICE people la. We can joke, have fun and all....
However, there are still some occupational hazzards!!!
My fingernail chipped!!!! goddd i even wanted to go for medicure after work..
nevermind, after june would grow back right??
Right?? RIGHT??








© loves Photobucket

Photobucket