Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket working hazzards
Photobucket tohoshinki's TSC tour goods are here!
Photobucket Stand By U Will you?Tohoshinki's Newest Japanese ...
Photobucket Updates, Updates, Updates! the UPS 1. University: ...
Photobucket university application
Photobucket happy 19th birthday ROn!
Photobucket making decisions in life!
Photobucket smile!
Photobucket jasmine, fighting!
Photobucket backstage pass @ TSC tour


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Saturday, June 06, 2009
Photobucket depression? or not? @ 10:43:00 PM

Bad week? continue on?
where's the passion that i needed the most?


Greatest apologies to whom I have given a panic attack

Its complicated..
Apparently I didn't submit the form P and form M needed for the admission/registration for NUS studies.. And to add on, the deadline was on the 1st of june 2009
I got to know that my form P and M are missing on the 5th of june..
Thus I am entirely LATE!!!

I have got no idea what will happen to me.
I have e-mailed the office of registration, in hope for a positive reply..
Sorry Evee for the alarm ( she thought i didn't do the online acceptance instead)
Quite irritated the entire day.

I had a bad week

Dealt with some of my personal problems.
Adding on to my personal problems and solving none.

1. I can't fit in.
I can't seem to mingle well with some of the temp staffs.

Scenario
Weird huh? One of the girl was in the same training group with me. By right we should be close since we knew one another much earlier. But everytime when its time to leave (as I work A shift i leave earlier) she hugs another fellow collegue when all of us bid goodbyes.
Like what the hell?

I am too tired to think of more scenarios.
Don't care, after this I don't think we will keep in contact anyway.

2. Problem with NUS application
Yeah right, the missing form P. Bloody shit.

3. Problems with RPWS.
Don't want to mention about it. Some people are just shit.

4. Driving is way NOT on schedule.
Driving test on the XXX date and I just passed lesson 4.03. Still got 2 more lessons to pass and I left 2 more lessons to pass it all!
Damned!

I most probably know that you guys got no idea what I am talking about.
I am just irritated right now. With myself, with everything.
maybe working 6 days week isn't a good thing. Sorta regret that I have taken on the job.
I could have been at hongkong again right now, or seoul. dammit.


Brought it upon myself.
Really.

Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket