Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket NUS application
Photobucket weird question..
Photobucket depression? or not?
Photobucket working hazzards
Photobucket tohoshinki's TSC tour goods are here!
Photobucket Stand By U Will you?Tohoshinki's Newest Japanese ...
Photobucket Updates, Updates, Updates! the UPS 1. University: ...
Photobucket university application
Photobucket happy 19th birthday ROn!
Photobucket making decisions in life!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Photobucket fullstop. stop the crap. the bullshit. @ 3:36:00 PM

Its suicidal.
Fullstop.

I am in a conflict with a friend.
I sound like an unreasonable person in the entire arguement.
He says that he's sorry but wants me to understand that if I have to think it my way, I can't change it.
What was that supposed to mean?

The only mistake I made here, was to send a sms and then an e-mail to explain the ever-so-complicated point of view of mine.
Here's the deal, the idea which sparked the over-the-top war, was just because you have never spared a thought for me

Just passing a poster is easy. I will be damned if I couldn't even pass a poster on a behalf of a friend.
However, what's behind the poster?

As a friend, have you thought for me?
Have you ever wondered for me?
Ronald and Eugene.S wouldn' t have ever asked me to do something like this, because they knew i hated the com to the core.

I will always accept a sincere apology.
You are sincere, I guess.
Just the catch, you can't make out what I am exactly pissed off.

Ding-a-ling-a-ling!
Friends, think of their friends, and spare a thought for them.

You have not, this time, spared a thought for me.

Labels: ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket