Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket fatique is taking over me!
Photobucket fullstop. stop the crap. the bullshit.
Photobucket NUS application
Photobucket weird question..
Photobucket depression? or not?
Photobucket working hazzards
Photobucket tohoshinki's TSC tour goods are here!
Photobucket Stand By U Will you?Tohoshinki's Newest Japanese ...
Photobucket Updates, Updates, Updates! the UPS 1. University: ...
Photobucket university application


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Saturday, June 13, 2009
Photobucket korea anyone? @ 12:39:00 AM

Seoul: Infinately yours~
Cheesey? but it works????

with the help from DBSK, Super Junior and snsd..

Seoul has came out with numerous ads to welcome tourists to spend some more korean won.
One of the best way to increase a country's earnings is through tourism receipts!
With hallyu wave being kinda strong these years, korea wouldn't be slow enough to lend some star power to build up their publicity stunts!!

Jasmine suffering from depression nowadays..
I definately wish for a trip right NOW!!!
Gosh, with the promo campaign and the weak korean won, I do wanna check korea out..
gosh!!

Check out this ad!
Dongbangshinki are the ones incharge of the falling leaves. Does that mean that I should only visit korea ONLY during fall?? And Super Junior are in-charge of the lightings...
and snsd is in-charge of stealing other boyfriends?





And for the other ad..
my guys became barbers hair stylists !!
Darn weird... i mean.... like got no link or something?
ps: the official ambassador is rain lor, can't see him around though..




I wanna go seoul!!!
If not for my jon, if not for the h1n1 outbreak..
I would have been there!!
But anyway, the guys are in japan right now. thus not really worth it to be in seoul too.
Plus it is summer? or going to be? best to go during winter periods. go ski!
miss my dbsk guys!!!

Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket