Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Monday, August 23, 2004
He's back! @ 9:56:00 PM
yeah..my dear is back! i missed him so much dat i used to think if him before i sleep. Now tml when i am back to sch, we can finalli communicate. yeah. I dunno why man...just feel so stupid. Here i am missing him and there he is not doing anything at all. Its is as though i am the onli one being happy abt his arrival....This is totally stupid man...But what can i say..who asked me to fall onto him? I mean there are millions of guys out there better den him and why choose him? I dunno to..maybe i can just blind and lusted by love.. I can;t believe it, for the first time in my life, they are guys asking me for my number. Well to say the truth, i am extremely ugly. I was obese last time and everything..i hated how i look. But slowly, i soon accepted the fate dat i am like this and found out that hey, i dun look dat bad. Yah...really shocked me though..Now i have lost weight and everything... But how come my dear like dun even seems to care abt me? He dun even ask how i feel towards this type of situations. I mean, i never encountered this type of thing before..and it sucks man. I am scared.. But anywae, look at the bright side of life. Now what am i gonna do is study hard, and save money to but myself new storybooks. I always have the urge to spend my pocket money on books. I love reading...However books are to expensive for me. My father controls my money and i cannot work..He says i might turn bad if i worked part time. Hey i just wanna hav extra cash...becoz u will not give me. Sobz. Everything isn't right fer me. But i think it is all about growing up. I will cope. Whey are there some people prejudiced against skin colour?
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Monday, August 23, 2004
He's back! @ 9:56:00 PM
yeah..my dear is back! i missed him so much dat i used to think if him before i sleep. Now tml when i am back to sch, we can finalli communicate. yeah. I dunno why man...just feel so stupid. Here i am missing him and there he is not doing anything at all. Its is as though i am the onli one being happy abt his arrival....This is totally stupid man...But what can i say..who asked me to fall onto him? I mean there are millions of guys out there better den him and why choose him? I dunno to..maybe i can just blind and lusted by love.. I can;t believe it, for the first time in my life, they are guys asking me for my number. Well to say the truth, i am extremely ugly. I was obese last time and everything..i hated how i look. But slowly, i soon accepted the fate dat i am like this and found out that hey, i dun look dat bad. Yah...really shocked me though..Now i have lost weight and everything... But how come my dear like dun even seems to care abt me? He dun even ask how i feel towards this type of situations. I mean, i never encountered this type of thing before..and it sucks man. I am scared.. But anywae, look at the bright side of life. Now what am i gonna do is study hard, and save money to but myself new storybooks. I always have the urge to spend my pocket money on books. I love reading...However books are to expensive for me. My father controls my money and i cannot work..He says i might turn bad if i worked part time. Hey i just wanna hav extra cash...becoz u will not give me. Sobz. Everything isn't right fer me. But i think it is all about growing up. I will cope. Whey are there some people prejudiced against skin colour?
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat