Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket DBSK: Uknow Yunho and Xiah Junsu @ Family outing!
Photobucket Dbsk No 1 AGAIN!
Photobucket rpws heard on FM 1003
Photobucket AnSol couple Breaks up..
Photobucket DBSK wins #1 on Mnet' countdown!
Photobucket laziness says it all...
Photobucket What have they been doing???
Photobucket I Missed it!
Photobucket FYP cambodia trip: Exploring Angkor Wat
Photobucket FYP cambodia trip: Industry Event


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Monday, October 13, 2008
Photobucket 24th Japanese Single: Jumon/Mirotic OUT! @ 11:25:00 PM

DBSK/Tohoshinki's 24th japanese single OUT!
Single photo's leaked! lol.
Supposed to be out on the 15th Oct instead. But it is out EARLY!
its ok, i still love them anyway~
I wonder where they got time to do so much stuff. While they are promoting their 4th Album Mirotic in Korea, they are selling their lastest Japanese single, Mirotic in Japan.
Please don't tire yourselves guys. Health is important ok!
Below are the single photo shots leaked!!!
I quite love their japanese single concept. they still look sexy without revealing much don't you think so? Plus i quite like Jaejoong's hair. don't know why, it sorta appeal to me.
Xiah's hair also have a difference~ Fringe I think...
One thing I don't like about their individual photos is..
I can't see their faces!! ESP MR XIAH JUNSU;S!
where is my darling's face? tell me! TEll me! hmmph!






well if you buy jacket A&B version, you will have 1 jacket sized card randomly chosen from 6 designs
ps: What is the diff between A&B?
A got behind the scene footages of the PV shooting of japanese vr of mirotic.
B got the 12 page photobooklet of tohoshinki!
I found 2 designs on the web. still can't find the rest. Gimme sometime to dig ok!
below are the few designs that i have found.




Labels: , , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket